Home Forums General Discussion Problems with Doctor List

Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Maz.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chrisvet
    Participant

I got an error message indicating that I had already downloaded a doctor list for LLMD’s. I’m certain I have not done so in the last 3 years. Please advise. Chris Gleason, DVM

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Not sure what happened there – a glitch of some sort? If you let me know which states you’d like LLMD lists for, I’ll PM them you. I should add they haven’t changed much in some years as we rarely get patient feedback in this regard. So, if you want the most up-to-date lists, you can request them here:

Global Lyme Alliance

ILADs.Org Doc Search

Chrisvet
    Participant

Hello Maz,

I’m for now interested in Texas docs only. We’ve pretty well long ago treated for Lyme and now obtain no positives by any means. I’m now focused on (unnamed hypothetical patient) with still existent mold issues and/or chronic inflammation related to things discussed by Dr. Fry.

Maz
    Keymaster

Chris, have sent you a PM with the requested list.

MRedmondRA
    Participant

Hi, I too got an error message from the Doctor List. I need an AP Doctor in the Memphis TN area. Having horrible flares and lots of pain! Been on AP for 18 years.
    Please send Docto info ASAP!

Maz
    Keymaster

TN list has been sent to you in a PM, MRedmondRA. Hope one of the docs in your state can help.

Maz
    Keymaster

To Community Forum Newcomers who are posting for the first time (post is awaiting moderation), please read this message at the top of the forum:

Community Forum Newcomers who are posting for the first time.

“ To Community Forum Newcomers

Please note that all first posts are moderated before they are visible on the Forum. This is a SPAM preventive measure. Be sure to include some info about your rheumatic disease type and your interest in AP in your first post. This helps moderators to differentiate between spammers and legitimate posters. After the first post is approved, all subsequent posts will go straight through to the forum.”

If you have made a first post recently, please try again and include the requested info above, after which your post can be approved.

Thank you

5magicbeans
    Participant

Hello, I received an error message as well from the doctor list. I have been dealing with RA for 5 years and have recently moved from NC and my current Doctor.
    Need to find a new Doctor in the Tennessee area. Thank you!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi 5magicbeans and welcome,

Have sent you the TN list as requested in a private message (PM).

Hope you find a suitable replacement!

mamahubel
    Participant

Please send me the list of AP Drs in TX. I made TX my first preference on the auto-request, but I only received choices 2 & 3 in my email. Need TX. Sero-negative inflammatory arthritis was treated several years by Dr K in S TX. She’s wonderful, but she doesn’t accept Medicare, and besides, we live in N Texas and need someone closer to home who accepts Medicare.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi mamahubel,

Will send you the TX list via PM system. The lists require feedback to volunteers to remain up-to-date and so you may find some docs have stopped providing the therapy, moved or retired, and feedback isn’t always forthcoming. It may require calling around or searching online for moved offices, etc. Please let us know what you discover at the admin email – thanks and hope you find the help you’re seeking! Many of the listed docs run private practices so keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.