Home Forums General Discussion Pro Argi 9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone here had any first hand experience with Pro Argi 9  ?  I saw a clip about it on You Tube, with a doctor discussing its effect on “Its all about the blood” circulation, renal failure, diabetes, etc. It sounded too good to be true. Any comments?   Thanks

Judy

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

[user=1504]judy cash[/user] wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone here had any first hand experience with Pro Argi 9  ?  I saw a clip about it on You Tube, with a doctor discussing its effect on “Its all about the blood” circulation, renal failure, diabetes, etc. It sounded too good to be true. Any comments?   Thanks

Judy

Let the buyer beware on any products marketed on internet. I know zero about this product, but so know a lot of sociopaths prey on sick people with products that have no science or research behind them.  

louris
    Participant

I get the impression that this may be a MLM product.  That does not necessarily make it bad, but it is just something of which to be cognizant.  It looks like it is nothing more than L-Arginine, an amino acid, with some added vitamins.  It also looks rather spendy.  You could find a quality free form L-Arginine at your local health store for less money I'd be willing to bet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Pro Argi 9’ is closed to new replies.