Home Forums General Discussion Post technical issues with New Forum Here

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    finally figured out what I had to do to get e-mails again. πŸ˜†
    Eva πŸ™„

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Eva Holloway wrote:

Lynnie,
    finally figured out what I had to do to get e-mails again. πŸ˜†
    Eva πŸ™„

Good for you I was going to check whether you’d checked the ‘notify me by default’ in your board preferences in User Control Panel. Hope all working well now. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie,
    sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on what I am supposed to do, but I have been getting my e-mails now regularly. 😳
    Eva πŸ˜€

Eva Holloway

vera
    Participant

I am having trouble finding the place on this new site that describes abbreviations. I am particularly looking for the meaning of DILE, but it would be helpful to point me in the direction of all the abbreviations! Thanks for your help!

Lori

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@vera wrote:

I am having trouble finding the place on this new site that describes abbreviations. I am particularly looking for the meaning of DILE, but it would be helpful to point me in the direction of all the abbreviations! Thanks for your help!

Lori

Lori – go to our main site and this link https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=studies.display&display_id=184 – there are some abbreviations in Appendix and A and B. DILE stands for Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Lori – there is also a list of common abbreviations in the FAQ section at our main site at http://www.roadback.org. The link to the page is https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/education.display/display_id/157.html . Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

vera
    Participant

Thank you Lynnie! I have to get used to navigating things again after not having access to the board for awhile!

Lori

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Hi Lynnie!

I was just checking in regarding posting pictures. I have been unable to post a picture using the “Upload Attachment” tab at the bottom – I get an error. Will this feature be functionable any time soon?
    I was successful using the “Img” tab at the top.

Thank you!
    Michelle

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@mkbeeliever wrote:

Hi Lynnie!

I was just checking in regarding posting pictures. I have been unable to post a picture using the “Upload Attachment” tab at the bottom – I get an error. Will this feature be functionable any time soon?
    I was successful using the “Img” tab at the top.

Thank you!
    Michelle

Hi Michelle – both the attachment and image permissions are turned on. I’ll ask the webmaster about this and come back to you. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Krys
    Participant

I cannot send a PM. And I could just this morning.
    Now the whole PM disappeared and after I wrote another one, all I am getting is:
    “Connection interrupted.
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection.
    Please try again.” And I have tried over 20 times. Preview and Save buttons are not working either. What do I do?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Krys – I have just used the PM function and it’s working fine for me. So it may be something specific to your account. You might want to check the following things: check if your inbox is full (500 messages is max). If yes, you can set in your User Control Panel to empy oldest once it’s full or do this manually page by page (go to bottom of last page, check all messages and click on delete). Also check your Private Message settings are checked in your User Control Panel. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

can a topic be unlocked. there is a post, dental problem could be cause? any ideas? by swollen with alot of info but it is locked.

KateLove
    Participant

Hi, folks!

I’m new, and am having the issue with PM’s sitting in my Out Box rather than getting sent. I do have (and have had) my settings checked for PM’s okay. Also, one user sent me a message and in my Inbox I didn’t get it, just a notification, and my original message.

Can someone in tech support take a look at this?

Not to be dramatic, but it’s a health-related board, so, you know, information and messages are critical.

Thanks!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Kate – in this software setup messages remain visible in your outbox until the recipient actually opens them – they have been sent. Also re your second problem – the PM system is working okay so generally there is some kind of user issue involved. Try PMing me (lynnie_sydney) and we’ll exchange PM’s and see if we can work this out. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

hopefulmama
    Participant

Hi,

I just tried to upload a newer photo of my family to my personal progress thread and got a SQL error message. (Tried it 3x so it wasn’t an anomaly.) Could someone please advise how to upload photos?

Thanks so much.
    A

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.