Home Forums General Discussion Post from Tommysgirl on the personal progress threads

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mkbeeliever
    Participant

This is a post from Tommysgirl that I've noticed on the personal progress thread area.  Wanted to post it here for her as I'm sure she's wanting some feedback:

Hi, all
    Just started Mino liquid 100mg per day. will this help? Has anyone on this board had an improvement in their esophagus? I had trouble swallowing for the past 20 years, I was told it was stress or all in my head. Manometry showed 2 out of 10 swallows were normal. Have diffuse esophageal spasms, cant eat solids, only liquids, labs say no sclero, no skin involvement. I do  have itching on my lower legs. Does anyone know of a good liquid or powdered probiotic?

Thanks,
    Diane

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Michelle – how lovely of you to quote this post that had been missed in the Personal History section. One of the Volunteers usually picks up on this when it happens and has posts moved – this one slipped through. I have had the tommysgirl thread moved over now. That way tommysgirl will get email notifications when there are replies to it (in this thread, she wouldnt, but you would as the author!). Thank you for kindly picking up on this Michele. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Post from Tommysgirl on the personal progress threads’ is closed to new replies.