Home Forums General Discussion Picture Posting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nickie_M
    Participant

Nickie_M
    Participant

Hi.  I loved Tom's idea of putting a face to a name.  I have not posted lately because I am in the process of waiting for MORE tests and/or results.  I have recently seen a neurologist who has requested an MRI of my entire spine.  When?….October.  I still pop in on a VERY regular basis to read and learn from all of you.  Thanks for continuing to be a source of light on the topic of AP.  Take care all, Nickie

p.s.  Thank you so much Tom for the wonderful photo of YOUR family and the 'easy as pie' tutorial on pic posting.  :blush:

Maz
    Keymaster

Nickie…now let me guess…you, hubby, your two sons and their wives? I think the boys must be your sons as they look just like you! Thanks for sharing your lovely, smiling family! 😀

You have to wait till October for your MRI??? Okay, I'd heard there were massive delays in Canada for MRIs because they were short of the nuclear materials needed for MRIs, but this is such a looooong wait. 😕 Thanks for checking in and it's always nice to read your sunny posts!

Peace, Maz

Nickie_M
    Participant

Dear Maz,  Almost right re: photo.  Our “guys” don't seem to want to commit to the marriage thing, so the girls aren't 'family' yet. 🙁  (Sure would love some 'Grand babies' though.)  On the MRI…bang on!  It's at least a 4 month wait for an MRI up here (other than ER of course).   IMO…Our medical system is 'amazing' for the bottom 2/3 of income earners, but YOUR system excels for the other segment of our population.  There are some provinces that are incorporating a 'two tier' system which would allow for quicker service at a private clinic.  btw…Your comments are always sincerely sweet. :blush:  Nickie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

wonderful shot Nickie. Good to hear you are still calling by. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

tbird2340
    Participant

Beautiful family!! Glad someone else finally posted a picture! 😀

Add it to my thread so we can have everyone's picture in one place (that has the guts). 😀

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Picture Posting’ is closed to new replies.