Home Forums General Discussion padding on my feet

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi Mary

Now that your hands are improving –keep excercising them –opening and closing a fist –agood one is to hold your thumb out and have each finger tap the tip of the thumb —keep them moving but dont strain —Sounds like my progress way back !!!

richie

Kim
    Participant

[user=53]MaryP[/user] wrote:

My hands are still quite tight, but fingers are loosening and more flexible.  They are definitely getting better.  Maybe yours will come along as well, Kim!

That's great that your hands and feet are getting better.  Mine are too; in fact, all of my parts are fully functional.  The most trouble I get in these days is when I overdo it in the yard, my finger joints tune up.

Not much to complain about these days. 🙂

kim

Randy
    Participant

Hi Dar,

My foot padding or sensitivity problem has been going on since my SD started.  I've been hoping that mine will improve like JeffN's has. This is one of my biggest problems and in my case I haven't got a straight answer about it.  That's because one of my SD complications is peripheral neuropathy (PN), and Dr. F. contends that that is the cause. The Lyrica I take for the PN certainly does help with the walking on hard surfaces; otherwise I walk, strike that, …I try to walk, and I probably look like a 90 year old walking.

Regardless, I live in some very good cushioned and supportive running shoes for trail running and some thick slippers, otherwise.

Hang in there!

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Kim
    Participant

Randy,

My peripheral neuropathy is totally gone since I've been using the sauna and my Raynaud's is 90% better.

Hope your IVs went OK and that you got the good nurse this time. 😉

kim

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ padding on my feet’ is closed to new replies.