Home Forums General Discussion Ozone and chelation therapy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cookie
    Participant

My AP proposes these two therapies for my RA. Are these safe? Do they work? Any serious side effects? I’m not clear on how they can help? I’m taking minocycline 100mg 2/day Monday Wednesday Friday for the last 15 years but have terrible hyperpigmentation.
    Thanks so much for your help!

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Cookie,

What type of chelation and ozone therapy, do you know?

cookie
    Participant

He is referring to Hyperbaric Ozone therapy.

Here are the links he sent me:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312702/

He was recommended by RBF to me.

I also checked off the box to be notified when I get a reply but it doesn’t work???

Thanks

Cookie

Thanks

Cookie

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Cookie,

Can you check your spam/junk email box? Automated notifications sometimes get relegated to those boxes if not placed in a safe-sender list.

Cheryl F. has quite a lot of experience with ozone therapy if you want to PM her. Sorry but the video wouldn’t play. There are also past discussions on these topics if you want to use the search box above.

Do you know if your doc wants to try EDTA, DMPS,or DMSA and what your heavy metal test results showed?

cookie
    Participant

How do I PM someone?
    Thanks
    Cookie

Maz
    Keymaster

Cookie, instructions to use the forum are found in the 4th orange-colored announcement thread at the top of the General Discussion forum – direct link here:

How to send a PM

cookie
    Participant

Maz: I tried to pm Cheryl F but this name does not exist and it wouldn’t go through. Can you help please. I followed the directions in the fourth orange box as per your direction.
    Thanks
    Cookie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.