Home Forums General Discussion Overcoming Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases/ Walter Last/ link

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

[align=center] OVERCOMING ARTHRITIS AND RHEUMATIC DISEASES[/align]

[align=center]By Walter Last[/align]

[/b][/b][/size][/color][/b]

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting this, AF…lots of great info!

Peace, Maz

A Friend
    Participant

When I posted this article, I also had included  some commentary, especially citing pages 4 thru 7 and a few of the subtitles on these pages…. as well as information I'd found about the author.  When I previewed it and then “sent” it, everything vanished from the page that I had written.  I'm presuming there is a very astute PC programmer of that site that made sure that would happen… and that's ok with me. 

Besides this article/subject posted, he seems to be very knowledgeable about cancer treatments, as I saw in another link, having written book(s) on the subject. 

For those who may not be very familiar with computers, after you click on the link and it opens, if you click on “File” at the top-left of the screen, then click “Print Preview” in the drop-down, I find it much easier to view pages this way, and easier to print certain pages if I want to print only those pages. 

Especially hope you don't miss his comments under the subtitle, Antibiotics Syndrome, one of which hit really close to home with me where he wrote he regarded it “reckless negligence” when physicians do not also prescribe probiotics and antifungals when prescribing antibiotics.  I believe two years of this type treatment (long before diagnosed with RA or MCTD) actually set the stage for my own chronic illness. 

AF

Pleased someone considers it reckless negligence. 

For the likes of me I just cannot understand why they think we should be able to cope with it all when it is blatently obvious it is causing an enormous problem long term that I am not sure that we can now fix.

A Friend
    Participant

Rosemary & All,

As I have been researching the problem because it has been among my problems from earlier time, I've more recently found even more profound information about yeast/fungus overgrowth… including that cancer and fungus is the same thing — 
    we don't want our fungal overgrowth to progress to this! 

As I read the article which I posted yesterday, I thought of you Rosemary, and your posts trying to tell everyone on this Board how important it was not only to take probiotics, but to make sure a good antifungal was also taken.  Rosemary…. hats off to you for keeping on reminding us of this over the past years.

Candida, fungal overgrowth, and even cancer, develop in different people at different “rates of speed and frequency” from the research I've found and read about.  I posted a title to one of these abstracts sent to me back in the 1990's by Dr. William Crook's discussing this predisposition, wanting to find a copy of it online to share with this Board, but have not heard from those who might have access to a place with a copy.  

Like you, Rosemary, serious fungal overgrowth during the first two years of chronic illness did tremendous damage, because of my prescribing physician's and my not knowing how important probiotics are when taking antibiotics, especially with the higher-dose use 15 times over 2 years — AND/OR when we are chronically ill and the immune system is weakened, and when AP is necessary to help the the body control unfriendly organisms, and also needs substances to help our body replenish its fighting forces.  The good flora is needed for this (our gut is a huge part of our immune system; it manufactures many needed things, especially B vitamins which are necessary). 

Maybe, just maybe, new and old patients who may have discounted the importance of probiotics and antifungals, will now have a better understanding of just how important it is not only to have a good AP protocol, but to also include a protocol to protect against yeast/fungal overgrowth. 

Since we are all different, and diet choices for us will vary, my sincere belief is that if we really learn about and understand pH balance and acidosis — and work at getting our own body in balance — our body's pH can be an excellent monitor as to how we are doing.  “Health cannot exist in an acidic body.  Disease cannot exist in a pH balanced body.” 

Decided to post the link below — because of the information contained in the article, not for any commercial aspects of it.  I believe it can further help us understand how important this subject can be — even to protecting our kidneys, brains, and every other body organ.  I read yesterday (in one of the many things I read then) that you never hear of heart cancer, and that is because of oxygen with the flow of blood.  Fungus grows in a low oxygen environment, for which acidosis sets the stage:

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/health/pHandCancerAcidosisConnection.pdf

Blessings to you all,

AF

Goodwife
    Participant

Dear AF,

Thanks for the link to an excellent article.  Thanks again for all the valuable info. you provide to us!

A Friend
    Participant

Goodwife, thanks for the nice post.  Really hope our input helps lots of people. AF

The thing is we cannot be seen as an organization to be suggesting patients take abx treatment for R/D, to get back on their feet, without the necessary amount of systemic antifungal, plus probiotics, or we are  creating another problem, which they do not need.  The whole thing has to be a balance the rest is up the the individual.  I am sure many have dropped out because they cannot cope with it, that is why I have to keep repeating myself for the new people.

You might get them prescribed over there, but we do not at all, here. It is like extracting teeth.

I have seen what it does to people who are not on the abx treatment and that is bad enough.  It seems to me there needs to be more education on the subject of fungus. It is terribly sad patients have to look up the internet to find out these things.

I have not had a Dr. my whole life who has ever given me one without asking. We should not have to work all this out for ourselves, even the probiootic bit.

Sorry to be a pain.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Overcoming Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases/ Walter Last/ link’ is closed to new replies.