Home Forums General Discussion OT/But Important to Our Health–FLUORIDE

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mary77
    Participant

I am one who has beem damaged by the fluoroquinolones…cipro…lots of tendon pain. Here is another interesting link to info on fluoride damage (Dr. Mercola):

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/14/fluoride-effects-in-children.aspx

Mary

jaminhealth
    Participant

Mary, the link has a LOT of information, history of “F” and current activities going on.

I fought this battle in our So. Cal. town and our efforts lost out to the pushers and the money trail and what
    I have always thoughts bribes to the officials…

I’m a member of a FM/CFS board and a number of people reported so much damage from the abx drugs of the
    Cipro class that they had taken. Lots of years of suffering from those drugs…and they are still “pushed”….

cavalier
    Participant

Yes Copper & then iron before that but I would rather take my chances with Copper or iron then PVC. For sure Fluoride is not meant to be ingested. I dont even buy toothpaste with this in it & I have it taken out of our water & have not had a cavity in over 30 yr’s so I cant say it’s due to fluoride which is what most dentists assume I use fluoride & if they say this to me i always correct them that i dont use the stuff nor do my kids.

Jill SD Lyme & CPn

Valsmum
    Participant

I stopped using flouride toothpaste about 7 years ago and my teeth are better for it.

I also read that they used flourde as a birth control in the 1930’s. I will look into it and post my sources. Its is one of the most active nonmetalic elements on the periodic table.
    Its a controversial subjrct and I don’t tell people to stop usng flouride toothpaste, but when family comes to visit and see my Tom’s flouride free toothpaste, I do get some questions that I am happy to answer 😉

jaminhealth
    Participant

Oh when I first learned about fluoride, it was at a lecture of toxic metals and that was in 1991…I have NOT used a commerical TP with F since then, I started with Toms but have gone to many others in all the years since…I like Spry and Jason’s Powersmile….

Major fraud on the people.

Different fluorides:

Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Exterminators know that it is the most efficient rat killer.

Sodium fluoride (in toothpaste) is entirely different from
    organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature (rain and rocks).

Find a pristine lake and go swimming, you will get calcium fluoiride MAYBE….the lakes and oceans are so polluted….

Krys
    Participant

From my newly discovered, quite fabulous book “Healing with Whole Foods. Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition” by Paul Pitchford, page 124 (784 pages, $21.96 paperback)

Even if fluoride were not a controversial chemical, should everyone receive some people’s medicine?…Judging from the intensity of the battles that rage, and the tremendous pro-fluoride support coming from some factions in the government, there must be something behind fluoridation besides promoting healthy teeth. Otherwise local and federal governments could advocate free fluoride pills for children whose parents consented (it is presumed that the teeth of children benefit most from fluoride). This would cost less than city-wide water-treatment installations.
    Originally, decay-prevention tests with fluoride were carried out with calcium fluoride, yet sodium fluoride and fluorosilicic acid are the chemicals added to city water supplies. These chemicals are toxic by-products of the aluminum and fertilizer industries, often contaminated with lead and arsenic, and were expensive to dispose of until the cities were persuaded to put them in public water for tooth decay prevention. Up until this time, the primary use of fluoride was rat poison. After approval for city water, the price of sodium fluoride shot up 1000% almost overnight.
    Many tests have been performed with fluoride; some indicate improved teeth while others show a worsening effect. As a result of research in Europe, fluoride treatment of water is now illegal in Sweden, Denmark, and Holland. Germany and Belgium have discontinued their fluoride experiment on the human population, and France and Norway have never found sufficient evidence to warrant water fluoridation. In truth, most tests are difficult to interpret since the mineral content of the water itself is one of the deciding factors. If there is adequate calcium in water, fluoride will form calcium fluoride, which may be of some benefit. Nevertheless, studies indicate that fluoride per se is one of nature’s principal aging factors.(5)

Disclosure: I am NOT benefiting financially or otherwise by mentioning this book or ever mentioning anything else on RBF. This book is such a treasure, beyond encyclopedic, that I just could not help myself to mention the # of pages and the price. Lots of fabulous reading within “search within the book” on Amazon and Google. Do not feel obliged to check it out. It takes a lot of time.
    My heart sings “aha!!!/wow!” on almost every page. So, I’m sharing. 😉 😎
    Krys

jaminhealth
    Participant

That’s true on pg 124…

the “fluoride” that goes into the water systems is a waste by product,,,the chemical pushers make mega profits going in and coming out…..in all my travels of this stuff, 2000% profits have been mentioned.

Valsmum
    Participant

I put a Brita filter on my kichen faucet, I wonder if it helps to get the flouride out or lessens it???? Some of our cities across the US do not put flouride in the water. A few years ago our family moved to another state and right before we were moving I read that the city we were leaving just decided to put flouride in the water. I wonder if those big water machines at the grocery stores have flouride in theri water, you know the ones that you fill up yourself with a big 5 gallon jug???

jaminhealth
    Participant

those brita and pur filters, etc. do NOT filter out fluoride….one has to get special fluoride filters….fluoride is hard to filter out.

I buy all my distilled and spring water, monthly delivery and often pick up bottles of high pH water…. It’s only me, so
    affordable but still costs me more than I’ve ever had to spend…..

Some do RO, I live in apt and can’t go that route. Some have sink top distillers…..

It’s a MESS this dirty water world.

Those jugs I don’t know, we have a coop health food store here with one of those machines and people are
    forever filling up their bottles…..but I don’t know if the water if fluoride free, some how I have my doubts…

For me, I can’t lift those heavy bottles etc….I had to go for the delivery for many reasons…jam

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.