Home Forums General Discussion OT/But Important to Our Health–FLUORIDE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

We’re being fluoridated to death, or near death with illnesses from this toxin.

The Fluoride Poisonings :
    http://rense.com/general93/fluo.htm

I may posted on this before, but today it’s come up even more since a major holdout, San Jose, CA., lost the battle.

Damage from this build up: fractures, joint issues, HypoT, Low IQ, fluorisis and more….

richie
    Participant

Jeff Rense is a conspiracy theorist who is really out there —his internet radio show hosts many extremists from time to time –hardl;y an authority on anything !!!!
    Richie

richie
    Participant

This guy is a hatemonger and has links to hate groups –for shame that this is your authority –certainly you can do better –one of his steady people is David Duke –enough said –hope you read better than this —
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

THis is Mary Sparrowdancer’s article and probably truth richie, Dr. Paul Connett, PhD goes all over the world fighting this fraud of fluoridation. Many before Dr. Connett have tried too. Many cities reject and many are removing after years of this toxin.

Believe what you want, I believe this to be truth about Fluoridation.

98% of Europe does NOT follow this practice….Many Canadians are bailing out. Australia too. And many U.S. cities…just when a few big ones Remove, the pushers get another one….

Witachia(s), KS removed this year. I’ve followed this battle when I first learned of this toxin in 1991 when I went to a lecture
    given on toxic and non toxic chemicals.

The man you say is not an authority, probably true but knows enough to publish his link. There are many authorities on this and they are NOT the CDC, EPA and AMA or ADA believe me.

Many books have been written on this subject; on The Fluoride Deception by Chris Bryson and another one recently by Dr. Connett: The Case Against Fluoride…I own both books.

jaminhealth
    Participant

Hey ALL: Do a search of Arthritis and Fluoride….

All that information is NOT a conspiracy…

Personally, I have dealt with arthritis since 18 yrs and lived most of my LIFE in fluoridated water, but after a 3 yr battle in my town, our city was force fluoridated in late 2008, and I ended up with a hip replacement a couple yrs later…I blamed my hip going bad by the added fluoride posion added to our city water….

A Friend
    Participant

@richie wrote:

Jeff Rense is a conspiracy theorist who is really out there —his internet radio show hosts many extremists from time to time –hardl;y an authority on anything !!!!
    Richie

Hello Richie, All,

On the subject of fluoride in drinking water and other products, I was remembering an impressive paper and work by a former president of the California Dental Assn. I first heard him speaking on a program on the radio a few years ago. The following may lend a bit more to the subject of fluoride:

http://www.nofluoride.com/kennedy_letter.cfm

Another thing, the following excerpt from what Dr. Kennedy has written in the link above is very important to me… and I’m sure to others whose bones are not as great as we would like. The following brittle bone statement reminds me of that RX that has been on the market for quite a long time…. which does increase bone, BUT what it does make is brittle and contributes to fractures, etc.

The excerpt: Hip Fracture

Fluoride has been tested on humans for the purpose of treating osteoporosis. The theory was that fluoride would strengthen bones. What the researchers found was that it did increase bone mass; however, the bone was much more brittle — leading to a dramatic increase in hip fracture[5]. Numerous studies have linked long term consumption of fluoridated water to increased risk of hip fracture.[6]

AF

jaminhealth
    Participant

AF and all…..Dr. Kennedy in San Diego is one of the long time warriors in this “fight”…he with Jeff Green down in S.D.

They are part of the major lawsuit against the Met Water District going on now….Jeff Green’s organization is the “Wishing Well……” something to that effect…..I’ve met both these people over the years of my “fight” with this nasty….

I had volumns of data, papers, my letters to the editor in a huge box but finally got rid of everything when we got
    fluoridated here in santa monica…..a lot of bitter tears over this and then the damage from it all.

Granted there is naturally occurring “F” in our city waters, etc….but adding the toxic waste product to our waters, the WORST….

jaminhealth
    Participant

Keepers-Of-The-Well.org is Jeff Green’s product. If you google: Jeff Green and fluoride, a LOT of info will come up.

Here is the link for the latest lawsuit:

http://www.bolenreport.com/…/Green/water%20wholesaler%20sued.htm

OH, I just did a search of Scleroderma and Fluoride……..sure got enough comments there…..

jaminhealth
    Participant

More Astounding….The FDA has NEVER approved Fluroide for ingestion. There is a LOT of info on this if one cares to look for it.

Over 91% of U.S. fluoridating communities now use cheaper silicofluorides – another chemical never FDA approved, or safety tested in animals or humans but recently found to increase children’s blood lead levels.

richie
    Participant

Hi Thank you –
    Jeff Green is a respected source with a very knowledgable position –personally I agree with it -glad you quoted him –There is plenty of research on line about this issue —I take umbrage about this Rense website –if you browse through it and see the cast of people he has writing on it and his positions I am certain you would agree with me –Best wishes
    richie

cavalier
    Participant

If one is going to talk about Fluoride they should also consider PVC pipes as they debrade what they contribute too. Neither are great but as one who has used a RO unit to remove the crud in our water & the Fluoride since 95 when my son got Candidia I still got SD & Lyme – so while it is not good for the body there are other infections etc that can lead to issues & other toxins too this is just one on a very long list.

Best – Jill SD Lyme & CPn

richie
    Participant

Hi–Before PVC there was copper –just cant win !!!
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

Then there is the class of antiobiotics that contain fluoride:

Ciprofloxacin (INN) is a second generation fluoroquinolone antibiotic.[

I”ve never taken any of these but have heard from MANY who have and suffered major
    joint damage. These are notorious.

Thinking on this Fluoride and I’ve thought about this a lot over recent years, for sure, this toxin COULD BE one of the
    major factors in arthritis… I sure had plenty in my family and everyone drank and bathed and showered in fluoridated
    water most of their lives…..

jaminhealth
    Participant

Just looked at Rense website, I don’t know him….but know a lot of people he mentioned on this site…

I loved the TRUTH of George Carlin….was looking for Jon Rappaport but didn’t see his name, I’ve followed Jon with
    his investigate reports on many topics….I get Baylocks newsletters and he offers a TON of good health info.

So I don’t discount Rense and all his info…he talks about GMO foods which I’m totally against….

I didn’t check Mary Sparrowdancer, she may have a site, she’s the one who wrote the article.

I Still say FLUORIDE has done and continues to do much damage to our health…..

jaminhealth
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.