Home Forums General Discussion On a lighter note…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amyid
    Participant

[/color]

I saw this on a signature of another RA'er on another BB.  It made me smile and I wanted to share it.  Some days you have to just appreciate the ride.  Even if it's a bit bumpy!

Amy

DX Rheumatoid Arthritis- 3/2008, Began AP 8/2008-continued various forms of AP through present. It's long and complicated- have a question re: my protocol, just ask 🙂

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Love it Amyid!  😎

–whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

John McDonald
    Participant

I sure like it.:dude:  Whoo Hoo!

linda
    Participant

Hi Amy,

My oldest son just finished his master's degree and a friend invited him to Aruba for a weekend to attend her wedding. he wasn't sure if he should go because he felt like he should save the money. He's pretty much worked his way thru school on his own, so he's been frugal for several years now. I paraphrased your quote to him, and told him to take opportunities as they present themselves, so I think he's going to go. Great timing for your post, thanks for sharing!!!

linda

Lizz
    Participant

Amy , I first saw this quote on the wall at the Veterinary's office, I really think it's a good philosophy. Here's another one attributed to the great Mel Brooks – “Hope for the best, expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.”  Hopefully, everyone on this Board will get it right!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ On a lighter note…’ is closed to new replies.