Home Forums General Discussion NP in New Hampshire…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hopefull
    Participant

Hi,When the Roadback has a practitioner listed in their files does it include
    whether they use AP or not.?I'm referring to Dr.LH in Portsmouth New Hampshire
    who is a NP(naturopath).I have an appt mid-July.I already know he treats Lyme(just in case).
    While I'm here…has anyone visited him or know someone that has?This appt
    is a really BIG deal for me as I've had treatment fatigue for quite a few yrs and kind of dropped the ball in terms of looking for help.Thanks,Kath

Kim
    Participant

Hey Kath,

Hopefully one of his patients will see this and chime in, but in the meantime, I would suggest you call and speak to his nurse in hopes that she can answer your questions or at least ask the doc and call you back.  No sense wasting each other's time and money if you're not on the same page. 😕

Good luck……keep us posted.

Take care…..kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Kath, did you find out if this NP also treats with antibiotic therapy? Just wondering, as that would be the BIG question on my mind. I don't want to seem negative about naturopathy, because herbals have their place in Lyme treatments as supportive adjuncts, but when we've been sick a long time and we're dealing with the RA/Lyme mix, I'd want a doc who would be ILADs-trained and using antibiotic combinations as per ILADs/Burrascano tx guidelines, too.

Just my two cents, but you must do what you think best for you. 😉

Peace, Maz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ NP in New Hampshire…’ is closed to new replies.