Home Forums General Discussion Non Responders and When AP Stops Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

The book Why Arthritis? was published by Harold W Clark, Ph.D, one of Dr Brown's colleagues for many years. I found this segment about non-responders to abx and those for whom abx stops working, taken from the book and a lecture on mycoplasmas that he presented in 1999. The link to the whole lecture is below, as is simply the par on non-responders. I thought, in light of a few recent posts, some may find this interesting. Lynnie

http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Mycoplasmas%20Properties%20&%20Their%20Role%20in%20Autoimmune%20Diseases/index.htm

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Fantastic Lynne, thank you for posting.  I had started out a year ago on 20mg of doxy (yes that is 20) once per day with food.  I did me a lot of good…fantastic results.  But a knee surgery changed it all for and I think it was all just too much for my immune system…hence my now switching to a hire dose, a real ap doc etc…what he says makes sense to me.

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

In August 2007, Dr. Harold Clark passed away. His widow, Bonnie Clark contacted RBF and offered the remaining copies of this book to RBF to be used as a fundraiser. This is up and coming as we are working out the details. I have read the book and believe it is an excellent resource for all of us who are travelling this path. The history of this protocol is amazing.

As a part of coordinating this, I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Clark's daughter. When she was a child, she went weekly to the National Zoo with her father and Dr. Brown to treat Tomoka. To hear this bit of RBF history from someone who lived it was very cool.

Please watch for more information on this in the next month or two.

Cheryl Ferguson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Non Responders and When AP Stops Working’ is closed to new replies.