Home Forums General Discussion Nobody told me about AP!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Simon – there are at least a couple of testimonials on the main site from people who are in remission from PsA. If you click on Home top right that will take you to the main site. Then click on Patient Testimonials. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

hotspur2904
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie

S 🙂

Trisha
    Participant

Hi Simon:

I'm not one of the “experienced” Aper's here but I have found “the boat of hope & healing” that Maz mentioned.  Welcome Aboard!!!  If there is anything that I can ever contribute to your progress I'll chime in.  In the meantime, may it help somewhat to know that we all care.

Trisha….I haven't a clue as to those teams you're all talking about:doh:, that's probably best.

hotspur2904
    Participant

Hi Trisha, thanks for your email and words.  I'm sure I will call on you at some point and yes you are probably best not getting into the rivalries on UK football (soccer) teams

S 🙂

maz.aust
    Participant

[user=1526]hotspur2904[/user] wrote:

Hi Kim, thanks for your well wishes. I have just emailed a Dr H. who I believe is the only AP doctor in the UK. Once I have heard from him and seen him I will post my “adventures” on here.

Thanks again.

S 🙂

Edited to remove doctor's full name as per RBF guidelines. RBFV

Hi Simon,

Just wanted you to know you can PM 'Noel' from this website, he is UK based and also sees an AP doc … perhaps you can ask him who he sees too !!

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Christina V
    Participant

Hi Simon,

Just want to say “hello” and welcome to the board.  Isn't it just such a wonderful feeling to talk to people who understand, care and can offer so much support.  I look forward to following your journey along with all our fellow RBacker's.

Cheers, Christina

hotspur2904
    Participant

Hi Maz, thanks for the info, I will email Noel.  Lots of you on this site I notice in Melbourne, any particular reason?

Simon 🙂

hotspur2904
    Participant

His Christina, thanks for your kind words. I would rather nobody had to go down this route but its comforting to hear from other people in a similar situation.

S 🙂

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Simon – if you click on the country e.g. under someone's photo where it says 'location', the number of members in that country will come up on screen. You can also do the same if you click on the city. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘ Nobody told me about AP!’ is closed to new replies.