Home Forums General Discussion No Minocycline

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zacdesai
    Participant

Hi All,

Ive been on AP for +- 2 years. Currently on a modiefied MP mainly because no Benicar in South Africa.I feel im maiking genuine progress. Recently though theres a total shortage of minocycline as well. Is there a suitable alternative anti-biotic to take? is anyone importing to their country?

Thanks you guys are super.

Jo
    Participant

[user=590]zacdesai[/user] wrote:

Hi All,

Ive been on AP for +- 2 years. Currently on a modiefied MP mainly because no Benicar in South Africa.I feel im maiking genuine progress. Recently though theres a total shortage of minocycline as well. Is there a suitable alternative anti-biotic to take? is anyone importing to their country?

Thanks you guys are super.

Tectracycline, doxycycline are 1st and 2nd generation medications of which minocycline is the 3rd generation. 

Jo

John McDonald
    Participant

Also azithromycin and clindamycin.

Jo
    Participant

You might also want to see if the medication is available under a different name.

This is the list of medication in all it's forms and names (breaks down to about 6- the rest are different names for the same thing) for the particular bacteria my Mr Perfect has.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/mycoplasma-pneumonia.html

Jo

zacdesai
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input. I opted to try doxycycline.Lemme just say its been quite an experience. I dont know if these are herxes or what.something tells me it is.But suddenly my joints have flared up.Ive upped the valsarten in between and it seems to calm it down.

Pray I get through it.

Thanks a mil

Zakaria

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ No Minocycline’ is closed to new replies.