Home Forums General Discussion newest research in AI diseases-Had to share

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

Thanks JB, I'll pass along that information. He has mentioned that he wants to be a TA, and is hoping for the break on the tuition as well.  He has a friend who is going to UNT, and they could room together, so I think he is secretly hoping he gets accepted there. I may have to move north tho, he'd be at the top of the state and I'm at the bottom. I love SA tho – argh, why can't we all just live in the same place!

What an accomplishment for you on your dissertation, I am duly impressed! I'm hoping for your success, but not really worried. I'm sure the dissertation was wonderful.

Maz, all I can say is that is quite a coincidence. I'm telling you, we must have the same alien DNA or something!

JBJBJB
    Participant

Thanks Trudi, Linda, Maz, Cheryl and Kim. I hope I will be able to make it. I will travel to MO to seek Lyme treatment after that. I am prepared for bad reaction or herxing. So I do want to get this dissertation defense behind me.

I am so inspired by Kim's recovery. I hope I will be the next one in remission.

:JB

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘ newest research in AI diseases-Had to share’ is closed to new replies.