Home Forums General Discussion New to this…help please !!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Claretta
    Participant

I am completely new to this blog and I am not quite sure I am actually posting this message in the right way. Please let me know if I have done it wrong !
    I have been on Minocin since October last year and my God the results !!!! I can say (finger crossed) that I have gone back to my normal self. I have been on Methotrexate, NSAID, Cortisone and none of these drugs have given me the total recovery I have obtained with Antib. :roll-laugh:
    Unfortunately I am following this therapy off my own back with no medical support whatsoever as my GP was not happy with me taking AB for arthritis.
    I am now taking solely Minocin (100mg) 3 times a week and no other medications and I have adopted a new healthy nutrition.
    I am not quite sure about the followings:
    1. Can I at some point stop taking the Antibiotics ?
    2. I am experiencing problems with stomach upset, stomac burns and digestion, how can I fix this ?
    3. Are there any form of food/vitamin/probiotics supplements you recommend ?
    4. I have read about liver detox, how does it work, should everyone who is on AP do it ?
    Thank you so much for your help and wish you all good health.
    Clara
    😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ New to this…help please !!’ is closed to new replies.