Home Forums General Discussion New AP and LLMD in Missoula, Montana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DiamondTNT
    Participant

I found a great new Dr in Missoula, Montana.  He's very literate in treating Lyme and other co-infections and is learning all about AP for RA and related diseases.  He's helping me continue with my IVs.  Very open and easy to talk with.  I will be sending his info to be added to the list of Drs available here and would be happy to send his info to anyone that want's to PM me for it.

Also, he is very into finding and treating Wilson's Syndrome.  How many of you run lower than 'normal' temperatures on a regular basis or have possible thyroid issues not being 'fixed'?  I will be starting the T3 treatment in a week or two and will let you all know how it goes.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

WOW THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Can you PM us (Maz or I) with the details so that we can ask if this doctor is willing to be listed?

Congrats!

Cheryl

DiamondTNT
    Participant

Just sent the info on him to apdoctors@roadback.org.

He's a naturopath.  We stayed in Missoula 3 weeks so I could see him a number of times.  I will be going back.

I told him about this website and asked him if he'd like to be listed.  He said, “yes”.

marypart
    Participant

Does he prescribe antibiotics?  Can naturapaths prescribe medications in Montana?

DiamondTNT
    Participant

Yes, but… I remember him mentioning something about having trouble prescribing some meds.  I am getting my clindy IV supplies through him, including the clindy.  I don't yet need a new script for the mino but will find out about that soon.  He prescribed a light narcotic for pain control and I had no problem filling it.

MMW
    Participant

Thanks Diamond TNT,

We were just in Missoula last week.   We are thinking about retiring in the area.   It is about 6 hrs. from where we live.   I was just wondering about LLMD in the Montana area.   I would really appreciate a   pm on this ND and any others you may know about in Montana.

Marianne

Just love Montana!!

DiamondTNT
    Participant

Montana is beyond beautiful!  We were going to be there about 2 weeks, and ended up staying for 7 weeks.

I'm sending you a PM with the Dr's contact info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ New AP and LLMD in Missoula, Montana’ is closed to new replies.