Home Forums General Discussion nausea and sd

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lvento27
    Participant

Does anyone with sd have nausea associated with it?
    I have had bad bouts of nausea for about six years and i've been on ap for 10 weeks. the nausea comes and goes. How do i know if it is a side effect of the mino or a symptom tha is getting worse before it gets better?
    Lisa V

richie
    Participant

Hi

You have had the nausea for six years –tells you the primary cause is not the minocin –the minocin could well be aggravating things though –try taking it with seltzer water instead of plain water —10 weeks is far too early to be looking for any signs –this is a long haul

Richie

lvento27
    Participant

Thank You Richie for your reply.I will try the seltzer. I do realize it is a symptom of sd and was wondering if anyone else experiences nausea also. Let me explain further. I caught sd very early on although I've been experiencing symptoms for about 8 years{did nt realize the cause until December when everything just went full speed ahead . I didn't want to wait for a diagnosis .When your skin is tightening and burning along with many other symptoms there really isn't much else it could be. Dr T. started me on the mino and within 1 week I felt better.Of course the symptoms were coming and going and it was hard to tell if it was working at times but after 10 weeks I am much better except for nausea and occasional aches and pains. Oh and I now have ear ringing a lot. I did notice some ear ringing before mino but definitely worse now.
    I am so thankful that I found this board right away . It is truly a Godsend.Everyone is so kind and helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ nausea and sd’ is closed to new replies.