Home Forums General Discussion Name change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ideamktg
    Keymaster

Just wanted to let everyone know that I changed my name from chosen to LynnL. I was having problems getting logged in so I just started over. Hope that's ok. While I'm here, a quick update.  Started ap in Oct. and have seen improvements in strength and gut issues. Had started glutten free about 8 months prior to ap. I am so greatful to this website although I haven't been here for awhile. Once I started feeling better I kind of quit logging on. I know I have a great deal to learn and a long way to go, but life is good! Thanks again, will stay in touch to keep growing. Love you all and all your support. LynnL

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=2084]LynnL[/user] wrote:

Once I started feeling better I kind of quit logging on. I know I have a great deal to learn and a long way to go, but life is good! Thanks again, will stay in touch to keep growing.

Hi Chosen/LynnL! Of course it's okay and just glad you found a way to get back here to give us an update. 😀 So glad you're feeling better and thanks for checking in…keep up the good work!

Peace, Maz

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Lyn/Chosen:

Glad you got back onto the forum, but sorry you had difficulties logging in.  And so glad to hear that you are feeling better!  That is wonderful news. 

Cheryl

Kim
    Participant

Thanks for checking in, Lynn, and glad you had good news to report. 🙂

Take care…..kim

mschmidt
    Participant

Lynn,

Very good news to hear that you're feeling better!  Thanks for checking in and giving us an update. Wishing you continued success and health.

Maria

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Name change’ is closed to new replies.