Home Forums General Discussion Myers' Cocktail using Magnesium with other Supplements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Myers' Cocktail (Magnesium, etc. IVs)

http://www.thorne.com/media/myers_cocktail.pdf

I found the above research by Thorne Research, Inc.  very, very interesting…. especially in light of the paper posted a couple of days ago under the title of Magnesium Therapy by P. Braun, M.D., and also the link Lynnie posted on the work of Leo Galland, M.D. 

It appears such therapy as this may be needed by some patients to overcome their diagnoses. 

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

myers “oops” tails?  :roll-laugh:

I couldn't open your link and I guess that is why.  But it sure made me laugh.

I'll try to enter the URL manually.  I would love to read the article.

Susan

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Funny thing is, that little censor doesn't seem to have its beady eyes trained on the thread titles.  OOps! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Myers' Cocktail using Magnesium with other Supplements’ is closed to new replies.