Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dawn217
    Participant

I had a previous post here (can not find it) when I was first diagnosed with questions. I was diagnosed May of 09, the pain I was in was awful, which I know all on here can relate to. It was all over my body and into my jaw. I could not move or talk at all. My doctor put me on methotrexate which was doing very little for the pain. I find an RA forum and was sent by a very kind person to this forum. After reading the book and several posts I went to my doctor with the information and he gladly gave me the minocycline. I have been taking it since August of 09 (50mg a day), relefan (750mg a day) and 1 fish oil pill a day. I have to say I am feeling just like my old self. It is absolutely amazing how good I feel. I am so thankful for this site and the wonderful people here for the support and information as without it I would probably still be in pain. My doctor is actually amazed at the results of AP, and how quickly it worked for me. For anyone out there suffering all I can say is talk to your doctor, get the book. It could help you so much. Thanks you again to everyone. 😀

Dawn
    40yr
    Diagnosed: 5/2009
    RA Factor: 685
    Original Meds: Methotrexate , Prednisone, Etodolac
    Current Meds: Minocycline, Relefan, Fish Oil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.