Home Forums General Discussion music

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Peach73
    Participant

Anything by Norah Jones….her voice is so soothing…..like melted chocolate….

Donna RA
    Participant

I Love Norah Jones too!! and country music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufjeTqOhuM

Donna RA and Lyme

PhilC
    Participant

I've been listening to this CD almost every night for nearly two months now:

“Chant” by The Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos

At the beginning of February I noticed that I would often wake up feeling depressed. On a hunch, I started playing the Chant CD every night. The feelings of depression vanished and haven't returned, except for once or twice when I forgot to play the CD. Even though I had a feeling that listening to this CD would be helpful, I am a little surprised that it has worked as well as it has.

Most of the time I listen to classical music. It's not the only kind of music I like, but it has the best effect on my mood.

This is the radio station I listen to: WCPE – Great Classical Music 24 Hours a Day

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=1429]PhilC[/user] wrote:

I've been listening to this CD almost every night for nearly two months now:

“Chant” by The Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos

Most of the time I listen to classical music. It's not the only kind of music I like, but it has the best effect on my mood.

This is the radio station I listen to: WCPE – Great Classical Music 24 Hours a Day

Phil

Chant is my favorite one, too, very peaceful, harmonious, and helps to calm down my anxiety…. it let my soul surrender…..

when I write, I like to listen to Karajan…. as background music, it gives me inspiration!!! I love all the symphonies Karajan conducted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AEaQJuKDY

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ music’ is closed to new replies.