Home Forums General Discussion moving

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:  I have a move in date, Aug. 7. I have a doctor appt with a rheumy whose office uses AP if asked on Aug 5.  However, the appt is not with the specific doctor referred to me, it's one of his associates in the practice. That particular doctor (Dr. H) is not taking any new patients.

So, should I bring up AP at the first appt, or make an appt with one of the AP docs in the Houston area and have her consult with this rheumy in SA to continue with the AP? I have felt for a long time now that I need to go with the IV at first- I believe this rheumy has an infusion clinic in his office, so theoretically I could get the IV's there instead of traveling to Lufkin (5.5 hours one way). I have a feeling that's expecting too much and that I'll have to travel to Lufkin for IV, and continue with oral abx in SA.

Anyone have any info on Dr. H in SA and his offices policy on adminstrering IV abx, and also on lodgings in Lufkin, I seem to remember someone mentioning a hospice  in the area. I have 2 pets that I would need to bring with me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ moving’ is closed to new replies.