Home Forums General Discussion minocin side effects

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    kittrasis
    Participant

Sorry to hear that you are feeling tired today.  My “tired” day was much more than just a general tiredness.  I couldn't keep my eyes open!  Well, today looks to be pretty good so I hope that your day is good as well.

I was using pulsed dosing but now have gone to twice a day.  I'm going to see whether I can tolerate that dose in hopes of a faster response.  At least I know what to look for in a Herx.  Thanks for the information and the link.

Katy

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Katy – please do be careful. And it is absolutely not the case with AP treatment that more is necessarily better.  And it can be the opposite. Please also ensure that you read up on the literature, much on this site and on http://www.rheumatic.org. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=124]kittrasis[/user] wrote:

My “tired” day was much more than just a general tiredness.  I couldn't keep my eyes open!  Well, today looks to be pretty good so I hope that your day is good as well.

Hi Katy…so glad to hear you're feeling better after your herx day. 😀 I'm also feeling brighter today…thanks for asking!

Peace, Maz

Neta
    Participant

Hi, I take the capsule (pellet ) made be Lederal and I purchase it from Wal-Mart.   My insurance will not pay much so it is expensive.

Neta

kittrasis
    Participant

Thanks for directing me to the Dr. Brown site.  I didn't know about it.  All information is appreciated. 

katy

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘ minocin side effects’ is closed to new replies.