Home Forums General Discussion Minocin side affects

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    PhilC
    Participant

[user=1539]Davit[/user] wrote:

I have even had a friend switch to Colloidal Silver and now she is dying from it, damaged internal organs and permanent gray skin.

That's a surprise. That's the first I've heard of someone suffering organ damage from taking colloidal silver. What kind of organ damage does she have? And what was she taking it for, RA?

Your friend almost certainly took way too much colloidal silver, or a silver product that was improperly made. Was she purchasing a commercially-made product, or making her own?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Davit
    Participant

Spacehoppa

It's Lemmon Balm tea and calcium supplements. I was an Ativan addict. Calcium is neccesary for signals to cross the sinapses. I don't absorb calcium well so I get a build up of messages with no where to go. I also have ostiopena. I have elivated blood pressure and take a Beta blocker. Some of my calcium has magnesium in it.

Thanks for the concern.

Davit.

Davit
    Participant

PhilC

I don't Know how much she took but it must have been a lot to turn her skin gray. Her mother told me she is in the hospital doing kelation to try to get rid of it. If I remember rightly its her kidneys but it could be liver also. Silver is an anti viral. To date I know of no one cured with Coloidal silver. Sorry but I have to lump it in with Gold, Copper and MTX. But this is just my personal Idea. I would be glad to hear from any one who has had any thing other than AP work for more than 5 years without getting worse eventually.

Davit.

[user=1539]Davit[/user] wrote:

Rosemary.

No can do. Because it's not generic any thing more than what I do and I don't get out of bed. I have friends on once a day and they use more also but it's generic Minocyclin. Only the Minocin gives me anxiety, no other antibiotic. I have free range with my Doc. He lets me do as I please. Not always a good thing but I know how to read the tests and I know more about AP than him. he would still like me to let some Rheumatolagist put me on MTX. I will die before I will do MTX (Methotrexate) again. I have lots of damage from it.

Davit.

It appears you can get it from the minocin as well, and you sound so sensitive that I sure would be terribly careful what you take. I know the feeling I was the same myself. I would not have been able to take Meth either. We do not have the real Minocin here unfortunately. I am really pleased your Dr. is allowing you to follow what your body can cope with. that in itself is a help. Doxy is not as strong but works better for some it really is a trial and error thing for most of us if you cannot cope with the anxiety. IV Vit C might help you out as well if you can take it.  You have had a rough time and it is very frightening. I hope you can sort it out so you are at least comfortable.

Davit
    Participant

PhilC

50 mg. minocin (lederle) m w f. Doxy didn't work. The anxiety isn't that bad, it's just there and its only three times a week at it's worst.

Davit

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ Minocin side affects’ is closed to new replies.