Home Forums General Discussion Mino/ Herx question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mommaof2princesses
    Participant

Hi everyone

So last week I was off of my Mino for 2 days (M and W) becuase I was waiting for my medicine to come in the mail.  (I am pulsing 50 mg per day MWF) so i noticed tat the few days I was off the Mino and even still now i have been short of breath again (I had horrible times with shortness of breath before the mino and it seemed to be improving when I was on it for a month). On top of that I have a lymph node that swells up in my neck and since starting the mino again on Friday I know have pain from the lymph node in my neck in addition to under my collar bone and in my face (feels like nerve or lymph node pain it is not chest pain or anything like that).

I feel really cruddy and am wondering if anyone has any advice or if you have experienced something similar?

Thanks for the support!

jlc6166
    Participant

mommaof2princesses,

Yes I have experienced something very similar.  In November I tried taking a few days of from Mino to see if I could induce a herx and I became very swollen and the pain came back pretty bad as well as the shortness of breath.  I also started getting the skin involvement back again.  It was just a short period of time I think 3 days, but it was enough to remind me of how I felt before.  Once I went back on the mino I think it took a few days to a week to start feeling better again.

You should start feeling better soon, hang in there!

Jennifer

mommaof2princesses
    Participant

thank you for saring your experience it is so reassurin to know hat someone else has experienced it.I seriously feel as poorly as I did prior to starting the mino if not worse! It is good o know that it gets better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Mino/ Herx question’ is closed to new replies.