Home Forums General Discussion Magnesium

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Davit
    Participant

Hello Maz.

Taking Iron just not enough. Vitamin B12 stimulates long term memory in me. B12 is like a time capsule in full colour, with sound and smell.

Tested periodically for everything so nothing gets a chance to sneak up on me. In 20 years nothing has done this before. It could be another pinched disc except there is no pain. I even asked if it was my laptop. A lap dancer might put my legs to sleep but not the computer.

Not sciatica. Not circulation. May not find out till Monday. It is just a nuisance keeping me from doing the things I want to.

The internet is like the weather report, Most of the time it is wrong. I am far more comfortable with first hand information. I'm from Saskatchewan remember. (show me!)

Trudi
    Participant

[user=977]mschmidt[/user] wrote:

My husband falls asleep easily as well—and tends to fall asleep on the toilet, too.  I have pictures to prove it but, I won't post them because they're not pretty:roll-laugh:

Maria–

This is just too funny!!

He got up one night at 2 am to pee ( he sits on the toilet, never stands). He was sound asleep still sitting there at 4:30 am.

Casey–

That my husband hasn't done–I think he would have gotten too uncomfortable.  BTW, my husband works outside and with all the fresh air and physical labor, I'm sure that is why he has no problem sleeping.  When he was in the office, he didn't sleep quite as well and even his BP went up.  He was happy when the opportunity presented itself to go back out in the field.  He's much healthier for it!!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1539]Davit[/user] wrote:

Not sciatica. Not circulation. May not find out till Monday. It is just a nuisance keeping me from doing the things I want to.

Hope you find your answers, Davit. We are just patients, too, and don't know what you are going through. Hopefully your doctor will get to the bottom of this for you.

Peace, Maz

judy cash
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much for the laughs… I cracked up when I real these posts. I can just imagine a guy sitting on the (john) a sleep…..__-And to think , I” WAS ” having a bad day.:blush:

NOT ANYMORE:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:   Thanks Again!!!!!!

Love you guys,

Judy

Davit
    Participant

Not Magnesium either.

All tests came back neg. It's not so bad this morning. Herx in shoulders from reduced Pred.

Davit.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ Magnesium’ is closed to new replies.