Home Forums General Discussion Lyme, Mycoplasma, and Cancer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeanies Girl
    Participant

My last post was approximately 2015. I had been diagnosed with Mycoplasma at that time and had taken Clindamycin IV and Doxycycline for two years. It made a world of difference. The last few years I have started to battle the fatigue again but not quite as bad as before. I ended up having 3 episodes of digestive issues that left me very anemic. This was in May, June, and again in September of 2023. I finally decided it was necessary to have a colonoscopy. The doctor found a cancerous mass. This was in October of 2023. In November, I had surgery and it was determined to be stage III. I was referred to a conventional oncologist who told me the plan of action was to give me chemo. During the visit through asking questions I discovered, even though I was stage III, I was actually a low risk for a return of cancer because it only went through one layer of the colon wall. I asked him what the outcome of taking chemo vs not taking chemo would be. He said I would have a 6% to 8% better outcome taking the chemo. I was blown away by the small percentage of a possible favorable outcome for chemo. I opted not to take the chemo. I already had scheduled a visit with a functional medicine oncologist. This was a doctor who was about 2 1/2 hours away from us in the next state. That doctor tested me for circulating cancer cells which was negative. She will continue to test me for that every 6 weeks. Okay, here is where this may interest some of you battling Lyme and mycoplasma. The doctor’s thought is the problem was not cancer but that my immune system failed to fight off the cancer. She was convinced I had some underlying infection, and she was pretty convinced it would be Lyme. She knew of my history of mycoplasma. She said mycoplasma is a co-infection and rarely shows up by itself. She said the test I took back in 2013 or so was not adequate enough to find the Lyme bacteria in my system. The test I took through her office showed there was no Lyme nor mycoplasma in my blood; however, when they tested the serum it showed up. She said when I took the antibiotics for the mycoplasma it also attacked the spirochete form of the Lyme but the rest of the Lyme bacteria went into self-protective mode and buried itself deeper into my system. She said every one of her Lupus patients have Lyme. I will list the protocol she has put me on which is a combination to get rid of the mycoplasma and the Lyme as well as cancer prevention. I also tested positive for EBV, Roseola virus, and cytomegalovirus which are common but she said my labs show they are on the verge of flaring. She feels certain that if the Lyme is taken care of, the viruses will settle back down.

DX:
    Lyme Disease
    Mycoplasma
    Bartonella henselae (Cat Scratch Fever)

Protocol:
    Vitamin D3 10,000IU
    Glutathione 12 sprays twice a day
    Berberine 1 capsule a day
    Pathoguard 1 capsule three times a day
    Doxycycline 100 mg with food twice a day
    Curcumin 500 mg 2 tablets three times a day
    Agaricus 2 tablets three times a day
    Hepaticlear (milk thistle) 1 capsule a day
    Parsley drops 2 drops a day working up to 20 (for detox)
    Burbur drops 2 drops a day working up to 20 (for detox)
    Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg
    Melatonin 20 mg increasing to 60 mg one daily
    Vitamin C powder 1 scoop daily to be taken with Ferrasorb (Iron) 1 capsule
    Low Dose Naltrexone 1.5 mg by mouth at night
    Ultra Binder 4 capsules.
    When it has been determined that I am tolerating the Parsley and Burbur drops I am to add:
    Banderol drops (fights Lyme)
    Samento drops (fights Lyme)
    Stevia drops (fights Lyme)
    one at a time starting each at 2 drops and increasing to 20 drops.

I noticed when I posted this that the old protocol is at the bottom of the post. I don’t know how to take that off, but it is no longer applicable.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Linda L
    Participant

Jeanies,
    What a story. It is always a good idea to take a second and a third opinion. The new protocol is huge. A scoop of vitamin C, how much is it?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Jeanies Girl
    Participant

I take buffered C powder by the maker Thorne. It says one scoop is 5.6 grams. Interesting note, I just caught the head cold that was circulating through the family. I hadn’t started all the supplements yet, so I don’t think I was in a place to fight it off. The interesting part is I was suffering with considerable body aches. Once I took the Parsley and Burbur tincture drops that the doctor put me on for detox, the aches went away. Maybe it was wishful thinking or maybe not.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.