Home Forums General Discussion LOWCOST MINOCIN

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MINOCINMAN
    Participant

I am looking for better pricing on Minocin. I have noted that prior threads say that pricing is very high. I researched this Online and note much better pricing. Pls see link below and advise if this ia legitimate company and this factory makes good drug
    Thsnk you.

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

Opps. Here is link for online pharamcy:https://www.blinkhealth.com/minocin?med_id=197107&?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=buy%20minocin&utm_campaign=minocin-D2-M-G-197107&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=nb&utm_term=buy%20minocin&g_campaignid=365094384&g_adgroupid=23813356584&g_network=g&g_matchtype=p&g_device=m&g_devicemodel=&g_creative=93526438824&g_placement=&g_aceid=&g_adposition=1o1&g_feeditemid=&gclid=CjwKEAjwlZa9BRCw7cS66eTxlCkSJAC-ddmwCIuTGGXNbKD8Rc70Ke6CzsljtrTI84mJ9iP06J-pCRoC1THw_wcB

jasregadoo

The link appears to go to generic Minocycline, so no, this isn’t a bargain. Generic isn’t hard to come by, it’s the name brand Minocin that has become outrageous in the U.S.

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

What is wrong with Generic?
    I would think equivalent if reputable factory?

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

Anyone have success with Generic Minocin? Any reason to not use it, if from reputable factory??

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

There’s been lots of discussion on this over recent months, given the unbelievable cost now of brand Minocin in the U.S. and its increasing scarcity. Many people do not do well on certain generic versions of minocycline. Suggest you look back over some of the past discussion threads on this topic- one of the most recent is here:

https://www.roadback.org/forums/topic/minocin-no-longer-available-it-seems/

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

jasregadoo

My understanding is that most people do better on name brand Minocin. However, the prices are too high for most people. Some have gotten their insurance to pay for name brand Minocin, but it difficult.

A lot of us have gotten better on generic Minocycline. For many of us, there are differences between one generic and another. Your original question was whether the link looked to be a good deal. I would say that depends on whether you have insurance and what other prices you were getting elsewhere. I take 2 100mg a day, so 60 capsules a month. My old insurance was charging me about $25 a month, and my new insurance is better, I pay $10 a month. Neither insurance companies will cover even a portion of name brand.

richie
    Participant

Good price !!!!!

Airen
    Participant

I am on generic minocycline. The actavis brand has done well for me and am on my way *fingers crossed* to remission after one year on it for my RA. I take 100 mg twice daily, 60 caps per month and pay $15 per month with my insurance. I would definitely give the generic a try as brand is outrageously priced.

Diagnosed with RA in October 2014, pain started in February 2014
    Started AP in June 2015
    Taking daily: 32.5 mg WP thyroid 6 am, 100 mg mino 9 am, 16.25 mg WP thyroid 2 pm, B Complex for MTHFR mutation 3 pm, Multivitamin 3pm, 100 bil powdered probiotics 6 pm, 5-8,000 iu Vit D 6 pm, 100 mg mino 9 pm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.