Home Forums General Discussion Looking for AP Doc in Canada Sask or Alberta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    patchoulee
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am new to the dx of sjogrens and it was a bacterial infection that triggered it that I believe I still have but no one will listen to me in the medical field. I am wanting to try AP therapy but can't find a Doc. :crying: I am desperate if anyone can help at all I would really appreciate it I am willing to travel anywhere.  If someone could e-mail me privately and let me know if you are familiar with a Doc. Or how I might look at trying to find one.

Thanks

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

On the Road Back Foundation web site, under the section heading “Community” you will find a listing of Antibiotic Protocol Network Contacts.  The following are listed for Canada.  They should have information that could direct you to a doctor.

CANADA

Alberta
    Contact Carol Jepson
    Email:

Ontario
    [/b]Contact Laurie Bowers
    Email:

Saskatchewan
    Contact Janine Osberg
    Email:

patchoulee
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks so much for listing these for me. I did try to e-mail all three of them and the e-mails came back as undeliverable.. :crying:

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

HUM, I will check into that.  Carol also lists her telephone number.  She is a very experienced AP patient and Road Back Volunteer, give her a call!

Cheryl

patchoulee
    Participant

Thanks Cheryl will do. I got the list of Dr's from the e-mail but there was only 4 in Canada 1 is retired and 1 is not doing AP and was stunned that I asked so there is only two left and they are across the country. I have a feeling I am going to be out of luck. :crying:

Angela

Janine
    Participant

Angela,

Saskatchewan has proven to be a very conservative province as far as thinking outside the box medically. Your research must have proven this already. They are simply afraid of the unknown. In my experience  with other patients worldwide, the best results have been with the family physician. 😯 He/She is in this for the long haul and with persistance and a good arguement from the patient (know what you want), you will walk out with a persrciption for minocin 3 x a week.

To know what you want; read the book by Henry Scammell & Dr. T.M. Brown. The newest version is called “The New Arthritis Breakthrough”.

I know you will find the determination to beat this disease! It took a long time to get it, and could very well take up to 18 months for relief, but worth every second!

Good Luck!

Janine-Ap since Feb. 1997  :roll-laugh:

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Path;
       I live near Ottawa and have a great doctor and I know of an even better one in Vancouver.If you want info can you e-mail me at   lynneandsantos@citenet.net

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ Looking for AP Doc in Canada Sask or Alberta’ is closed to new replies.