Home Forums General Discussion Long time no post..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jennhere
    Participant

Hi!  It's been a few months since I logged on.  I have been pain free for several months.  I was tempted to stop taking mino the other day, and I thought I should pop on here to remember where I come from.  I feel great.  I appreciate every pain free day.  I hate living in Texas, so I'm selling the home I bought to my cousin and moving back to California against my family's wishes.  They think I'm nuts going back to fires and drought.  For the first time in a long time, I feel like I can go live where I want to because I feel so good.  I moved to Tx to be closer to family- fearing my health would continue to decline. 

I just re-ordered a bottle of Mino from Buylowdrugs.com ((price was higher)) and felt pretty good about getting it in the mail today.  My last bottle lasted just about a year.  Psychologically (for the uninsured me), that feels really good to know I have a year's worth of my meds in my cabinet.  ((With two refills left!))  I hope some kind of health plan opens up for me when Obama takes office.  I've been counting on it like nothing before in my life.  There are some health issues I'd like to be seen for. 

I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.  I know that this will be my first Thanksgiving where I'm not afraid to lift the bird out of the oven or afraid to peel, mash and stir…. I know my hands will be pain-free by the time we sit down to eat.  It's such a good feeling. 

Jenn

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Jenn,

So nice to hear from you!  I am glad you are feeling well and that you have the nerve to make another move.  I admire that!

While I am glad that you are feeling well enough to not need to visit the RBFBB, I hope you stop by to say hi more often we have missed you!

Cheryl

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Jenn – I second Cheryl's remarks. Wonderful to hear from you and we have missed you. Also, your post is very timely. There are a few real newbies on the Board who are feeling pain, fear and lack of confidence in AP (remember those days?). Your post will be a boost to them, I'm sure. Good for you that you've decided to move where you want to be and all good wishes for it. Please continue to call in to RBBB from time to time. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Nice to hear from you Jenn, and glad to hear you are feeling so well.  Take care and best wishes to you and your family.

tbird2340
    Participant

This is the first I've heard of you but it is GREAT to hear someone who has had such good success as you!

Have a great holiday and continued pain free days!

Tom

marg
    Participant

Jenn, I think of you from time to time and am so glad things are good for you. Wonderful that you can make decisions based on good health – and do what you want to do.

Nice to hear from you. check in once in a while!

froggy
    Participant

Awesome!  I cannot wait until I am there.  I am itching to move 1200 miles North, but the pain is keeping me still right now.  I have missed your wit!

Jennhere
    Participant

Thanks, everyone. 
    Don't forget to sign the petition below if you haven't already.  Send the link to others.  Put it on your facebook!;) 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinners! 

Jenn

linda
    Participant

Gold stars for you! It's great to hear that you're doing so well. I hope to be joining you soon. I hope for your sake and mine, and anyone else who is sick and needs insurance, that we get some changes soon. At least you've got your abx. Happy Turkey Day!

linda

casey
    Participant

Jenn,

This is so good to hear!!!!!!

You know, i quite often  think of you when i cook gluten free and i will be thinking of you when i take the gluten free turkey and dressing out of the oven at Christmas!!!

Cheers to your health comeback and California!!

Casey

Michele
    Participant

Jenn,

So good to see your post! I'm glad to hear you are still experiencing remission!!! If you can believe it, the other big baby in the RA playground is experiencing some days of remission too. For me, it's the MP benicar, but hey, it is working for me and I am ever soooooo grateful. I have my life back and am working full time again. I'm not even that photosensitive. All in all because I can control the mino with the Benicar.

What a wonderful time of Thanksgiving. I now have this enormous feeling of overwhelming joy and love for life and what it brings…good and bad. Last year I wondered what message was possibly learned through being in such overwhelming pain. Now I can reap the benefits. It has been the hardest journey of my life. And it has opened up my life in totally unexpected ways. Thank you Jenn, for being one of the people who was there for me during the dark days!

Michele

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘ Long time no post..’ is closed to new replies.