Home Forums General Discussion Liver normal ready restart minocycline !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Hope you are all well today.
    Whilst on my cruise last April for three weeks I had the worst time ever. It’s my own fault I should have got a steroid injection. However I had one after my hols and had six weeks feeling good its just wearing off now scary! Although the rheumy put me back on hydroxychloroquine, I’d stopped taking them when my liver enzymes went haywire. They’re normal now! I asked my GP if she would prescribe minocycline for me and explained that I only stopped taking them when my oesophagus stopped working 3 years ago and then my liver problems. The GPs nowadays are so worried about upsetting other doctors by stepping on heir toes so I’ve rang my rheumys PA explained and she said that the doctor will call me this lunch time.
    I’ve recently read more research on minocycline some tests that were done in America and other countries. They know that Minos work because they do something to do with enzymes and other things that lowers inflammation. Oh forget my rubbish its on roadback.org. Anyway it’s classed as DEMARDS. We don’t care what they come up with, we’re just so grateful for Dr Thomas McPherson Brown.
    I’m having a screw removed from my foot it was put in to hold things together but it’s i the way and rubs on my shoes. Will I have to stop the Minos for this?
    Love to you all
    Rosemary xx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.