Home Forums General Discussion Let's look at the history of Antibiotic Therapy (AP) for Rheumatic Diseases

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/education.display/display_id/151.html[/size]

Road Back Foundation
    Education
    Supporting Antibiotic Therapy for Rheumatic Diseases

Antibiotic Therapy & RBF:  A Brief Chronology

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Thank God for the RBF or Dr. Brown's work might have been lost.  I'm not cured nor anywhere near but am improving (as John McDonald would say) at glacial speed…but improving nonetheless. 

So here is what I think…as for me, I have a responsibility to post my progress, to tell others about what has helped me, and to get better.  Is this a cure-all for me?  I don't know but there is no denying that I have improved…considerably.  I know that there are naysayers but then what's the point in naysaying?  There have been so many brave people before us beginning with Dr. Brown that has lead us all here.  Shall we just truly resign ourselves to the “fact” that this might not ever be mainstream?  Is this the only treatment out there…no of course not…but it is a viable one.  My responsiblity as I see it is to tell others about it so that they can make their own choices.

I think the woman who wrote the article for Woman's Day was very smart and brave and I think that if we have been helped, we should write articles too.  She doesn't know me, but she helped me tremendously. 

As for me, my involvement will not only will help future sufferers but will help us all now with more attention on this possible protocol and possible infection theory.  Each of us consistently calling attention to Dr. Brown's work and theories and the work and theories of other similarly minded doctors now treating us can only help us.

So if someone has any ideas, I'm in.

So here's an idea that I have…

At the bottom of all of my personal and business email messages (under my signature line) I'm going to put something like:

“I was helped by the Road Back Foundation, I urge you to check them out and support them if you choose to and can http://www.roadback.org

If we all did that on our email messagea personal and business (check with your boss first on the business ones) wouldn't that little action help to spread awareness?

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Let's look at the history of Antibiotic Therapy (AP) for Rheumatic Diseases’ is closed to new replies.