Home Forums General Discussion LDN users dizzy ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    APbeliever
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if any one you have dizzy spells with LDN? Initially LDN did not cause any headaches or dizzy spells for me for almost five months. Now I have dizzy spells every day and headaches every now and then and I believe LDN is behind it. Please share your experiences. I have very wonderful results with it and my RA pain has almost disappeared with it.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

APbeliever,

I have been on LDN for over one year with a two months interruption because of the pain medication I was taking, but so far no dizziness or headaches. Sorry to hear you having this problem and too it had helped with your RA pain. Did you have your blood pressure checked to see if it is not too high?

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

jims
    Participant

Hi APbeliever, I have been on LDN for 10 months, and I haven't had any dizziness, thank goodness. I do remember for awhile (about 3 months after I started minocycline) I had occasional dizziness. A possible suggestion might be a slow elimination to see what the culprit is. You probably need to see a doctor as well. Are you checking your blood pressure and making sure you have adequate water intake? I am just a fellow patient like you of course ….I hope you get to the bottom of this soon, jims.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ LDN users dizzy ?’ is closed to new replies.