Home Forums General Discussion Lawsuit filed regarding H1N1 Flu Pandemic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I am trying to verify all of this article.  One of the lawsuits is actually linked here and can be read.  It is the first lawsuit.  When I google this journalist, I only come up with private websites, nothing from routers, AP, etc.

I normally brush past conspiracy theories but I am reminded of Garth Nicholson's claims of biowarfare tested on unsuspecting participants in the Texas prison. 

Scary if even halfway true. 

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

richie
    Participant

Hi

This is really way out —The claims are so full of innaccuracies and preposterous notions that it defies any type of belief –“FEMA concentration camps “–“Mass Graves set up” –Obama went to Mexico but before he went he was innoculated –with what ????

This person cant be any kind of journalist —Screwball might be a better phrase —

richie

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Richie,

I totally agree with you.  It sounded nuts to me too but check her out.  She is a legitimate journalist and take a look at what Garth Nicholson uncovered at the Texas prison.

It would certainly seem that if people receiving the vaccine kept dying, we would catch on pretty quick, but what if  only some of the people who received the vaccine died?

And, no way have I believed we had a flu pandemic upon us.  That too sounded irrational.

All I can say is I have finally found a reason to be really glad I am on Enbrel.  It says right in the literature that I am not to partake of any live vaccines.  I'M EXEMPT! 

Whew!

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I have written to several major news channels as well as a couple of commentators asking their knowledge of this story.  If any of them respond, I will report it here.  I do find it virtually impossible for a public lawsuit to have been filed and all news agencies around the globe to be silenced regarding it.

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Susan–

Finally had a chance to read your article.  Yikes!!  Can't believe someone would go to all this trouble, plus find a journalist to print it, if there wasn't a kernel of truth there.  Forced vaccinations–it's already in the Homeland Security Bill.

I wasn't planning on taking the vaccine–now for sure I won't.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

linda
    Participant

It sounds scary, like an episode of the x-files. But why go to all the trouble of creating a pandemic when millions of people already get a regular old flu shot every year. Why not just contaminate those vaccines with a deadly virus? All of the vaccines and drugs that go to third world countries would be easy to contaminate, they have such a high death rate that no one would bat an eye. And they certainly are a financial problem for WHO and NATO. Or even easier, contaminate stocks of aspirin, tylenol and other flu remedies. It's kinda naive to think that just because everything is safety sealed that it is safe, but it's only safe from the time that it is packaged, not from the time it is produced. It's crazy the amount of trust we put into the food and drug industries; we buy from people we'll never meet, but what choice do we have? Unless we're all willing to grow our own food and make our own medicine, we have to place trust in these companies and hope for the best. Bilderbergs, Rothschild's, and Col. Sanders; they're all corrupt! (if you don't get the Col. Sanders reference, watch “So I Married An Axe Murderer” – great movie)

But I do thank you for posting the article. Btw, just because we're on Enbrel doesn't mean we're safe – our own injections could be contaminated. In Tom Daschle's opinion the chronically ill and the elderly should get in line behind the healthier, younger people in society for health care, this from his book. So if there was a global conspiracy to get rid of people, who do you think the “superior” race would vote off first? They don't even have to infect us, they can just deny us care. That's a scarier and more real threat to me, especially since everyone seems to have forgotten what was put into the first stimulus package about healthcare without our knowledge or consent.

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Linda,

I know, I know.  Thanks alot for reminding me that I have become a liability:crying:.

And yes, I say a prayer each time I receive the Enbrel shot.  I pray it will help me and not hurt me.

How I wish I didn't need any medical treatment and was as invincible as I used to think I was.

linda
    Participant

sorry, i guess that could have passed for an SNL Debbie Downer script! :blush: My bad! WE know that we're not liabilities, just ask Stephen Hawking. Eventually, we all get old or sick, no matter how superior we think our genes. (or how much we have lifted, enhanced, sucked out, lasered, etc;))

I feel the same way about my Enbrel injections, altho they aren't doing much anymore. Whether or not there is any truth to the article, we should all be vigilant, if nothing else because of simple human error. Now I'm going to find a happi place:dude::dude::dude::dude: and chill! Where is that dratted wizard???

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Click your heels and repeat 3 x

“There's no place like home”

😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ Lawsuit filed regarding H1N1 Flu Pandemic’ is closed to new replies.