Home Forums General Discussion Large Plastic Garbage Bags Help Getting In and Out of Vehicles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

Hi All,

I just used this tip for the first time and wanted to share it with you since it works so well.

I have been having some pretty bad back/tailbone pain and low back muscle spasms and getting in and out of the van was tough. Then I remembered something a gal told me about putting a large plastic bag on the seat. It works great! You don't have to move around as much to get into your seat. You just slide in. Much less pain when you have stiff joints and such. Just wanted to share this with you in case you hadn't heard about it.

Take care!

Sharon

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Sharon,
    I remember when you told me that and I was able to get myself back into my van and back to doing my own thing. Thank you so very much for the tip. I still need a foot stool to get into the passenger seat since that is the bad hip and still hurts some when I try to slide in.
    Eva:roll-laugh:

Eva Holloway

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Large Plastic Garbage Bags Help Getting In and Out of Vehicles’ is closed to new replies.