Home Forums General Discussion Klinghardt on why Lyme Disease no longer just a tick borne i

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

@sandy wrote:

I guess no one else has tried this?

Hi Sandy–
    I haven’t but am very curious about your treatment, especially the ozone shots. Will watch for further posts/updates.
    Thanks,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

sandy
    Participant

Hi Trudi, Oh good, I’m glad someone is interested! this all stems from the article that was posted by Dr. K.(I’m glad I caught this as I can’t be on the list too often) and I think it’s based on the theory that the bugs don’t like an oxygen rich environment (same reason for the use of hyperbaric oxygen). I’m most affected in my joints and also kind of foggy-headed. I forgot to mention that after the second round of shots, where she moved up a bit higher on the neck to include part of the lower head area, I woke up with a more clear head, for the first time in a while. So far the effects aren’t lasting more than 24 hours or so, so I’ll ask about that. Sandy

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Sandy–
    Too bad it hasn’t lasted more than 24 hours 🙁 . My knees are the worst–sure need to do something soon!

I heard about this from the Klinghardt interview with Dr. Mercola, too. I started a separate thread:
    https://www.roadback.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6928

Thanks for your info–
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.