Home Forums General Discussion Just checking on my peeps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    prix560
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have been away from the site for a long time but that can be a good thing.  I feel pretty good.  I play golf about once a week, with little pain in my wrist.  I have bouts with fatigue but overall not too bad.  I have cut my dosage a good bit and left the info on my personal page.  I hope you all are doing good especially my buds that took care of me when I was really down in the dumps Maz, and Kim.  I come on here now and them just to see what new treatments you have found, but overall have not had the need to post. 

Maz
    Keymaster

Prix, it's awesome to see you – so weird 😯 as I was thinking about you the other day and wondering where you'd got to! Thought maybe the crawfish got you or you were just partying it up and having tailgate parties or something…you southerners!

Great to hear you're making such good progress…I went to read your progress thread and, if you're out back enjoying life, then this is the goal! You'll get the enbrel down in time…just keep the faith. 😉 It can be a long, slow process and I often refer others to your story who are taking biologics, too – you'll get there in the end.

Btw, didn't know you were in the paper industry…my hubby is, too. Used to work for Lamco in UK, Madison in CT, then MReal, but now works for Sappi in Boston these days – ever heard of them? He's usually running around and visiting paper mills all over the place.

Don't be a stranger now…..we've missed you!

Peace, Maz

Kim
    Participant

Well, how nice to hear from our favorite crazy cajun, and hey, I'm honored to be one of your peeps. 😀

I'm so excited for you that you're back in the game of life, even if you've lost a step or two it's a marked improvement from when you first started AP.  Good luck stepping down from from the RA drugs, I'm sure it's hard.

Thanks for posting and always good to hear from you.

Take care…..kim 

suera
    Participant

As a fellow ap and enbreler (?) it's good to know you are doing well. I agree sometimes when you don't hear from someone in awhile it means they are out there living and not just consumed with the RA pain. Yeah!! Of course when I have these “good times” I'm trying to find other avenues so I too can get off the enbrel. I'm very thankful for it….but want to know/feel there is an end date in sight. Continued success with ra and on the golf course!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

So nice that you called by, Prix. We've missed you. Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good and are managing to play golf. May you continue to go well! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

judy cash
    Participant

Prix560,

Glad that you are doing so well….Keep up the good work…. and by all means KEEP GOING TO CHURCH…….. IT REALLY HELPS.:roll-laugh:

Best Wishes,

Judy

Marie
    Participant

Hi, Prix560,

Glad you're enjoying life!!  Keep boiling up those crawfish! 

prix560
    Participant

Thank you everyone for the continued support.  For some reason I really feel as though I am entering or I am already in drug induced remission.  I know that is a big word to throw around, but for some reason I just feel I am on that route.  Tomorrow will have been 14 days since my last injection tomorrow and on a daily basis I just don't need the amount of drug or vitamin input that I needed in the past.  I played a round of golf yesterday with only wrist pain that is mainly due to past damage.

Thanks to all my buddies and I hope everyone feels as good one day as I feel today.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Just checking on my peeps’ is closed to new replies.