Home Forums General Discussion Ive lost all faith in Gregory House MD

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Char M
    Participant

It seems lately that there is always a mention of some form of rheumatic diagnosis.
    My husband gets a good laugh because I shout out which one I think he's going to say,
    as well as whether they will start the patient on prednisone or methotrexate.
    He tells me that I know too much about this stuff. I fear I don't know enough.:?

Char

Suzanne
    Participant

Here is an article you might enjoy:

http://www.acphospitalist.org/archives/2010/03/house.htm

?House, M.D.,? is the least realistic medical drama on television. That doesn?t bother Lisa Sanders, ACP Member, one of the show?s technical advisors.
    The lead character, Gregory House, MD, verbally abuses patients, goes overboard ordering tests and above all, he?s ?a jerk,? Dr. Sanders said. But after all, it?s television, and the former CBS news producer turned med student turned Yale professor understands the difference between reality and good drama. Besides, as one of the show?s writers said after listening to Dr. Sanders? lengthy lecture on proper medical procedures, ?You?re right. But my way is funnier.?”

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ Ive lost all faith in Gregory House MD’ is closed to new replies.