Home Forums General Discussion IS IT YEAST INFECTION????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DAR
    Participant

The last 2 weeks I am having a lot of pain in my knees, wrists, and burning sensation on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands, could this be from yeast infection, I try and take my probiotics but for some reason it will go out of my mind to take them, then when I think of it, it is usually in the middle of the night… or some weird time or place that I don't have the probiotics with me, my pills need to be kept in the refrigerator and this is probably part of the not remembering thing, out of sight out of mind, what is everyone taking for probiotics and do they all have to be kept in the refrigerator, I had been doing really great no pain etc and now I feel like some one run me over with a truck. any opinions would be a great help to me….

Conniel7777
    Participant

Hi Dar,

Here is a link to the probiotics I take:  http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/pearlslife/

They dont need to be kept in the fridge.. I carry them in my purse, they are VERY convenient.

I dont know if what you have is yeast related or not.

The only time I ever get the burning sensation on the bottom of my feet is on very long car trips… whenever I make the trip between NJ and Indiana ( 700 miles one way ) I usually get it, but it seems like its because I am sitting in one place too long and not moving around; once I get up and move around, it goes away.

As for the probiotics, I force myself to remember to take them because I recently had a bout with a nasty yeast infection, and I dont want to go thru THAT again!

BTW, the probiotics I gave you a link to can be found at Walmart and Wegmans for $10.99 for 30. The website also has a link to coupon for $3.00 off that you can print out.

I hope this helps!

Connie

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

My guess, and I'm a relative newby is that it is not a yeast infection, but more of a mild herx, and that the discomfort is the antibiotic working against the bacteria.

I have days like that. It seems to come and go, and not be often anymore.

Someone else will chime in, and give you more help, I'm sure.

DAR
    Participant

Conniel 7777 thanks for the information on the Pearlslife probiotic I will get some.

DAR
    Participant

Margaret, I have been wondering if it was a kind of herx, I know I had been bothered by yeast infections because of not remembering to take the probiotics, and I think I remembered some one telling how they would ache sometimes when they had yeast infection,  if it is a herx and killing more bacteria off then great I will think positive about it then.

JOJO19551
    Participant

DAR, These were some of the symptoms I had with the scleroderma, before and after antibiotics.  The mino and other treatments have since taken the aches away.

I truly don't think I ever had a herx.     JoAnn

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

DAR,

The only yeast I've had is a slight hint of the standard 'female' kind of yeast, and I just upped my probiotic to twice a day instead of once, and that seemed to take care of the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ IS IT YEAST INFECTION????’ is closed to new replies.