Home Forums General Discussion Is AP Successful in Treating Longstanding Pulmonary Fibrosis

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

Hi JB,

I'll make a note to say hi to Dr. S for you 😀

Sharon

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=1956]sjess[/user] wrote:

Hi JB,

I'll make a note to say hi to Dr. S for you 😀

Sharon

Sharon,

If you will end up give Dr. S a hug, one will be for you and one will be for me. 😀

I sure hope you will respond the medicine well. 33% is really very very low….. a lot of people would need lung transplant after it goes down to 40%. Some folks went ahead and do the Stem Cell Transplant and found some good results. However, it is risky.

Are you on oxygen now? I have 76% PFT and I am going to the doc next week to do annual check up for my lungs. I was also told I had MCTD, later the doctors gave up on me, told me I had UCTD….. Lupus, scleroderma….poly arthritis…. reactive arthritis…. colitis arthritis…. anything you name it…. they just don't know.

Hang in there! Glad you found us.

JB

Eva Holloway
    Participant

JB and Sharon,

five years ago I was 63% on my PFT and I know what you are talking about, now I am at 123% and doing well. I never was on oxygen just when I was in the hospital when they did that open lung biopsy.Hope both of you will be getting those readings soon.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

JB and Sharon,

five years ago I was 63% on my PFT and I know what you are talking about, now I am at 123% and doing well. I never was on oxygen just when I was in the hospital when they did that open lung biopsy.Hope both of you will be getting those readings soon.

Eva:D

Very encouraging!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Is AP Successful in Treating Longstanding Pulmonary Fibrosis’ is closed to new replies.