Home Forums General Discussion Injectable Doxycycline" & "Doxycycline Skin Patch

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Donna927
    Participant

Ok.. I took my first vibramyocin.. today.. I had loose stool about an hour later…

I took it at 8 am.. with a full glass of water… (first I took all my supplements.. except, calcium, vitamins) then I had a little orange watermelon and a scrambled egg. Hmm??

It gave me a tummy ache and some cramps.

It saids that I need to take it before a meal… but if I cant have calcium, vitamins or minerals or iron/ well then… what do I take it with???
    Does anyone have any suggestions.

I am ordering a vitamix today.. the deluxe…

this is going to be awesome as my sister and brother in law have one.. I can certainly stimulate the immune system and thyroid this way….
    I am sore today….
    but on east coast very very damp here today.

so i am NOT thrilled with the digestive effects already… it has only been 1 pill…….

I am not sold here people:

so any suggestions anyone has would be great with timing of medicine/food etc. I am doing the cavewoman diet … raw veggies/fruits/ lean proteins/ salmon fish/ etc/// no soy and less grains and less dairy.. both which means I plan on avoiding but should I have a little hear and there I wont kick myself in head.

:sick:

what about stress management along with diet positive attitude and crying maybe add a tango dance and an afternoon under the willow tree…(with the right person:)

can't that kick the mycoplasms to the highway and keep the gut in tact???
    and immune system in top form?

More gurgles from the gut.. yuck:sick:

richie
    Participant

Hi
    Dont know about that taking it before a meal ????? sounds like unique instructions –how about taking your supplements etc etc etc including breakfast =–wait two hours and then take your vibromycin –then wait a few hours to have lunch –Might be easier on your stomach
    richie

Donna927
    Participant

Ok Ritchie, thats sounds sensible.
    I only take it MWF twice a day, so
    I will try this. I have to take tonight…all over again.. so I will have to eat early dinner with supplements, wait take the antibiotic… and then wait two hours till I take the bone and vitamin supplements

I suppose it works on paper… time wise…
    but I honestly dont eat too much anyway and I had plans that seem to get in the way of… all of that
    I may get use to it.
    Planning to go swimming at 6 and meeting at 7:30 tonight.
    hmmm just dont want to have a problem…

then I was thinking is the reason people get a tan on this because yes more prone to sun sensitivity but also that it takes a toll on liver?

on a positive note… I love those supplements and I cant wait to get my vitamix.

but for todays problem
    if I dont eat till 9… then i end up taking antibiotic at 11 and rest at 1 am…

I will have to do a time management eating task list along with my fall schedule..
    oh my goodness.

😀

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Injectable Doxycycline" & "Doxycycline Skin Patch’ is closed to new replies.