Home Forums General Discussion Immunocal.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krys
    Participant

@A Friend wrote:

What the rash HAD to be was a metabolic detoxification at a deep level….

The “rash” has healed on the surface, but the inflammation from it can be felt still under the skin. I plan to do some of the detox procedures, i.e. FIR sauna, liver detox, coffee enemas, etc…. to help my body excrete more toxins.

Scary. What a blessing that your knowledge and investigative skills helped decipher that. Good luck with detox and may you experience total healing of all remaining issues!
    @A Friend wrote:

…I have to add again, that the improvement in my new bone diagnosis — just discovered about May or June of this year — is above my greatest hopes and expectations — that is, in the pain going away; AF

WOW! Such lovely news! I’m adding my prayers that within the next couple of months you’ll experience brand new (as in previous wellness) vibrant health: tests and all. 😀
    Your posts have helped me so much. Nothing you touched upon was exactly new, I had read about it, tried it or planned to try it and mostly did nothing or discontinued. Your posts struck the cord and made me revisit and incorporate the changes that are really helpful. Thank you very much!!! I went back to Budwig diet only thanks to your posts and scary weight loss got arrested and reversed. I introduced live enzymes on a daily basis thanks to your inspiration, too. And many more beneficial “small” but vital changes. Thank you for your most generous sharing of your healing path, the solutions you have found and also your individual journey. What a treasured friend you are, A Friend! 😎
    Warm wishes, Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Has anyone used Transfactors instead of Immunocal ? I use their Tri factor formula also a different product called i26

Jill

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.