Home Forums General Discussion I'm off to Ida Grove

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that if all goes as planned I'm off to Ida Grove next week for another round of IV's. I am still doing pretty well, but since some of my symptoms are returning Dr. S. and I agree that IV''s again will be a good boost for me and get me going again. I want to ask for your thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and good luck with treatment.  I would take my sons laptop, but I don't know how to use wireless internet. LOL……

I'll miss you all very much, you seem like family to me… My kids and hubby aren't going this time, so I will be missing them also. I have some friends who are going to ride along most of the way, then I'll drop them off at relatives. Please think of me !!

Love, Judy

Trudi
    Participant

[user=1504]judy cash[/user] wrote:

I'm off to Ida Grove next week for another round of IV's.

Hi Judy–

I will keep you in my prayers.  Have a safe trip!!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=1504]judy cash[/user] wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that if all goes as planned I'm off to Ida Grove next week for another round of IV's. I am still doing pretty well, but since some of my symptoms are returning Dr. S. and I agree that IV''s again will be a good boost for me and get me going again. I want to ask for your thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and good luck with treatment.  I would take my sons laptop, but I don't know how to use wireless internet. LOL……

I'll miss you all very much, you seem like family to me… My kids and hubby aren't going this time, so I will be missing them also. I have some friends who are going to ride along most of the way, then I'll drop them off at relatives. Please think of me !!

Love, Judy

Judy,

My prayers are sending your way. Have a very safe and wonderful trip to Ida Grove. Stay out of that deadly I-65 where 11 wonderful people got killed…. that was soooooo horrible.

It's going to be very hard to leave the kids at home. We left our two kids with their friends' familes and we knew they were in good hands but it was not like if their dad was with them…. my daughter also hurt her ankle when we were in Ida Grove.

So I am praying your kids will be staying out of troubles :roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:…

The wireless out there is very easy. If your laptop is wireless ready, you could get connected. If not, bring a cable. The lobby also has a computer if you will stay at the Super 8.

Please keep us posted and please tell him JB said “Hi”:roll-laugh:

:JB

Alli
    Participant

Happy Travels Judy,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you take another step toward better health.  Will look forward to your posts, as I believe you will figure out the wireless thing!  I will be making the trip to Ida Grove in May or June and am actually looking forward to a spring trip.  With the way I have been feeling, I think I may be able to do some walking about that cute little town.

Take care……Alli

~Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and does not stop at all~

sjess
    Participant

My prayers go with you Judy for a safe and enjoyable journey.

Sharon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ I'm off to Ida Grove’ is closed to new replies.