Home Forums General Discussion I'm an APer now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Missyb
    Participant

I just wanted update you all. I've been to see Dr H in Az. I had a fantastic appt and his staff was very accomodating considering I was kinda nutty that day. My youngest was in the hospital (he's home and fine now) but you know how exhausting and just mind blowing that whole scene can be with a child in hospital. I had my eldest teen son sit with him and I went to my appt. I had called and cancelled and then rescheduled, b/c my husband insisted I take a couple hours and go anyway and this way he didn't have to take more time off work, Dr H's secretary was kind enough to let me have my appt back..,. SO anyway, Dr H actually diagnosed my “autoimmune arthritis” as Sjogren's after a long and careful evaluation, They told me to do some research when I got a chance, and boy were they ever right! So in addition to starting me on AP, he gave me a very strict diet to follow ( I can do it!:dude:)
    some supplements and tips in general.. I loved for once in my life not walking away with just a prescription! Thanks to everyone here for your advice and encouragement a while back!
    Missy

Maz
    Keymaster

Missy, what hoops you had to jump through to get your AP! What courage, too, to leave your dear child in hospital…must have been a terrible wrench for you, but now both your boys will have a Mom on her road back, there to support them through their growing years and well on the mend in the process. Well done and congrats. That avatar picture of yours….is it from the Wizard of Oz?… it depicts a woman of strength and conviction – on a mission!…just like you, after what you just described above. Welcome to the AP gang!!!! You know where we all are if you need any support or encouragement along the way. 😀

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ I'm an APer now!’ is closed to new replies.