Home Forums General Discussion I'm a Weightlifter Now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sierrra
    Participant

I've been on minocycline a little over 3 years for RA, and continue to do well on it. I just started strength training at my health club, using the machines. It just occurred to me how impossible that would've been prior to the minocycline because of tender joints. One of these days, I will add my story to the collection. There's a part of me that wants to wait and make sure that this is not just a temporary remission, a part of me that still can't believe I got my life back because of a simple antibiotic. '

Sierra

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Sierra

That's fantastic! and so pleased for you. Enjoy what this time brings you and go forward into you new life.

Best wishes

Rosemary

Roz
    Participant

Hi Sierra,

It's nice to meet you. Wow what wonderful news, I am soo happy for you. You give us all hope. Thanks soo much for sharing.

Hugs, Roz

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Sierra,

Go girl !!!!

Great to hear you have done so well in what really is a short time…. wow !!!

Maz-Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Kim
    Participant

I love the title of your post, Sierra, way to go!!! Looking forward to your testimonial. 😉

Keep on pumping the iron………kim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ I'm a Weightlifter Now!’ is closed to new replies.