Home Forums General Discussion I Finally Made It!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Sharon,

I'm so glad you finally got to see Dr. S, isn't he great?  I hope and pray that you continue to feel better all the time. You have been through so much. Try not to worry about your weight right now, just try to get to feeling better, then when you do , you can worry about your weight then….The very best to you.

A funny story about me! I had been feeling so bad before I started my treatment, that I got so excited at any little improvment, but this I thought was a little soon………………………………………………………………………………………………………….On the way home from Ida Grove, my kids was in the second seat back in the van, they ask me to sit with them, as we were going down the road,,,,,,so me being the “funny girl”, that I used to be…. just took that seatbelt off and climed back there with them, without even thinking about it..I couldn't believe it. My legs could bend enough to climb across the seat, I had the strength… I thought WOW, I really felt great, The kids still talk about that and also how I was dancing around the house when we got home………Then I started hexxxxxxsing, for a few weeks……..

I'm off to Ida Grove again next week for another round of IV's….

Judy

sjess
    Participant

Hi Judy,

I can just imagine you dancing around the house! That's amazing that you responded that quickly! That is so great.

How are you doing now? You mention you are going for another round of IVs.

Yes, I think Dr. S is great. It would be nice if all doctors had his bedside manner.

I wish I lived closer to Ida Grove I would come visit you! It is a good 2 hours from home and I don't think I'm quite ready to handle a 4 hour round trip drive just yet. Hopefully one day. 🙂

All my best to you for a safe journey.
    Sharon

Mumof3
    Participant

[user=1956]sjess[/user] wrote:

Do you think it could be the antibiotics working already? I got to thinking maybe the zithromax gave me a boost and now the mino is following up. I didn't expect to feel better this quickly! Very nice surprise! 😀

It is quite possible. Zithromax is used a lot in fighting these infections and as Lynne G. said, minocin has anti-inflammatory properties. I will keep you in prayers for much more good days ahead!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ I Finally Made It!’ is closed to new replies.