Home Forums General Discussion I can

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Relu911
    Participant

Hello ? My name it?s Relu. I am from Romania and new to this website. I was diagnosed with systemic scleroderma   on March 2010 (Scl-70- 215 U/ml) but I have a lot of symptoms long before. Saw this website about antibiotic therapy, and after a lot of research I decided to prove the doctors are wrong (they told me that I have just a few years to live) and I just came to USA to start AP.
    In Chicago where I live now, I got great advices from a member of this forum ? THANK YOU A LOT MARIA! – and Monday September 13 I WILL START AP with  Dr.S. in Ida Grove.
    I will try to post everything I am going thru and my first impressions from Iowa.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Relu – welcome to the Forum and many congratulations for taking your life and your health into your own hands, travelling across the world to do so. Incidentally, you could not have found a better person than Maria to help you in setting out on this journey. Very best wishes for Monday and the beginning of your treatment with Dr S. He is a wonderful caring doctor who has been described as 'a prince of a man'. Keep us posted!Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Daubs
    Participant

Hi Relu!

My name is Diana. That's a pic of my husband Jim. I will be looking forward to following your posts and progress. I also want to congratulate you on taking your health into your own hands and following your instincts. You made the right decision and you will get better. It will just take a lot of patience and time.

vonni
    Participant

Relu,

Dr. S is a saint!!!  I went to him last November and started IV Clindamycin for 5 days and then Minocycline 100 mg twice daily.  I had an aggressive case of systemic scleroderma with skin and internal organ involvement.  Thanks to AP, I am well today and enjoying life again.  Please keep us posted on your progress!  Also, in Ida Grove if you stay at the Delux Motel, there is a journal from others who have been to see Dr. S in the past years.  My entry is in there too.

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

[user=2749]Relu911[/user] wrote:

Hello ? My name it?s Relu. I am from Romania and new to this website. I was diagnosed with systemic scleroderma   on March 2010 (Scl-70- 215 U/ml) but I have a lot of symptoms long before. Saw this website about antibiotic therapy, and after a lot of research I decided to prove the doctors are wrong (they told me that I have just a few years to live) and I just came to USA to start AP.
    In Chicago where I live now, I got great advices from a member of this forum ? THANK YOU A LOT MARIA! – and Monday September 13 I WILL START AP with  Dr.S. in Ida Grove.
    I will try to post everything I am going thru and my first impressions from Iowa.

Good luck to you!. I was also just diagnosed with SD and will also see Dr S on 10/4/10. I have carefully researched AP and feel very confident that it will help us both heal from this illness. Thanks again to everyone that I have spoken and/or wrote to me that has made a huge difference in my outlook for the future, as well as how to deal with the medical issues now. This was have been one very lonely and scary road without this forum. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ I can’ is closed to new replies.