Home Forums General Discussion Humaworm Also Biocidin info

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

so maybe there is a time frame for parasites that is about 3 mo’s?
    IF you do hear from your ND please do let me know!

I will let you know!
    All the in-between herbs on Humaworm website contain most of the ingredients that are in Humaworm itself. So it seems that if one keeps doing those different programs, one is kind of covered.
    HUMAWORM: for 30 days repeated after 3 months, 120 caps for 30 days $39.95 http://humaworm.com/formula.html
    EDIT: 😳 😳 😳 I have no idea how it happened. I always check and recheck my posts, especially the names and amounts of ingredients/herbs listed. But here, 11 crucial herbal ingredients are missing on this list. This is misinformation. I’m so terribly sorry. 😳 The missing ones are in red. Should be 25 total.

Black Walnut 200mg, Wormwood 100mg, Cloves 100mg, Thyme 100mg, Garlic 200mg, Fennel 100mg, Cayenne 100mg, Ginger 100mg, Gentian 100mg, Hyssop 100mg, Milk Thistle 100mg, Marshmallow root 100mg, Pau D’Arco 200mg, Burdock 100mg, Elecampane 100mg, Fenugreek 100mg, Licorice 100mg, Barberry 200mg, Cascara Sagrada 25mg, Senna 25mg, Sage 100mg, Psyllium 200mg, Yellow Dock 100mg, Cramp Bark 100mg, Peppermint 200mg

Humacleanse colon cleanser: 270 caps for 30 days $58.95
    Psyllium 10g, Senna 10mg, cascara sagrada 10mg in each daily dose
    Candida and Fungi Cleanse:120 caps for 30 days $39.95
    Thyme, Garlic, Fennel, Black Walnut, Pau D’Arco, Burdock, Barberry
    HU-MANA-Tea – THE Detox Tea (Essiac): $45.95
    The classic recipe is: 1.5 lb Burdock Root, cut, 1lb Sheep sorrel leaf, 4oz Slippery Elm bark, 1oz Turkey Rhubarb root
    Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse & Restore: for 15 days. 15 days, 60 caps $19.95
    Milk Thistle, Gentian, Burdock, Barberry, Pau D’Arco, Cayenne
    Natural anti-Biotic: for 15 days 60 caps $19.95
    Garlic, Cloves, Pau D’Arco, Elecampane, Fennel, Barberry, Black Walnut, Ginger, Burdock, Peppermint
    Natural anti-Viral: for 15 days 60 caps $19.95
    Black Walnut, Cloves, Garlic, Hyssop, Pau D’Arco, Cascara sagrada, Ginger, Milk Thistle, Burdock, Sage, Thyme
    Lung Cleanse: for 15 days 60 caps, $19.95
    Elecampane, Fenugreek, Thyme, Fennel, Ginger, Hyssop, Marshmallow, Barberry, Cloves
    Kidney Cleanse:for 15 days 60 caps $19.95
    Marshmallow root, Pau D’Arco, Burdock, Elecampane, Fennel,

As you can see, if you follow all the cleanses while waiting 3 months to restart, you will be taking many of the herbs contained within Humaworm formula. So you will be covered. That is why I think it is a marketing ploy to gain customers for a very long time and that’s why I do not believe the claim that 3 months’ break needs to be taken after 1 month of humaworm formula or the parasites will develop resistance.
    The claim makes no sense from other points of view, too.
    Most docs who specialize (or write) in parasite removal insist that the program lasts at least 3 months (some mention 1.5 years, Indian doctors say 3 years) often needing to last longer. As my immune system is obviously not strong and I have not succeeded in getting rid of the demons last 1,5 years, I know I will need a longer protocol. I’m more dedicated now: I have made it my priority, so hopefully I’ll win within next few months.

Parasites life cycles are different depending on particular parasites.
    We’ll get our health back!
    Krys

Krys
    Participant

Jill,
    As far as cost is concerned, one can make exactly the same formula by buying in bulk (the proportions are given so it would be easy to combine the powders, ordering them in 1/4, 1/2, 1 lb size), mix smaller batches up and encapsulate them on one’s own.
    I’m contemplating just that, but I have a major concern with taking those herbs on a daily basis for a prolonged period of time. Some of them contain thujolone, some quinolone, some other ingredients that can cause adverse reactions and that accumulate within the body. They can cause nerve damage and I’m simply afraid.
    At least one doc (out of those writing about parasite removal) said it is best to rotate different protocols, making the strongest hit around the full moon (they all seem to be most active around that time) and then using a gentler approach.
    It makes sense to me.

I’m following now Dr. Andreas Kalcker protocol (minus some quite crucial points, I’m afraid):
    http://www.andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/health/parasite
    He advises the use of pyrantel pamoate (Pin-X) followed by 2x 100mg of Mebendazole around the full moon followed by Neem infusion for 3 weeks until next period around the full moon (again meds, not herbs) followed by Epazote (Wormseed – a bit harsh, but strong), then again meds for 1 week, then 3 weeks of Neem. All throughout enemas, DE, Castor oil, Aloe Vera juice.

I don’t use Diatomaceous Earth. My throat swells after one dose and stays swollen for 5 days. Eating it with food does help, but I read that it also creates problems with mucosa in the gut. I have very fragile mucous membranes and I will not jeopardize them any further. Still another valid reason is that parasites absorb heavy metals. You do NOT want to shred them, if possible. The best would be to get them out as intact as possible, then they would not leak heavy metals and bacteria they may contain.
    I tried MMS enema and it’s too harsh for me. I may do it once a week, but not more often.
    I think that Humacleanse colon cleanser would come in handy here! But as there is lack of additional senna and cascara sagrada that was contained within Humacleanse, I may add some more to psyllium husk than a teeny tiny bit. I’ll add 3 teeny tiny bits! πŸ˜†
    I think that all the detox that we have learned on RBF applies here big time! I use Bentonite clay (every few days) and daily Chlorella, big amount.
    At the end of the article some great gems are mentioned: anti-parasitic herbs, foods and how to use them.
    Clay, activated charcoal, DE, Castor Oil, Neem, Epasote, artemisia annua, Black Walnut, Calamus root, artemisia absinthium, southernwood gentian, Mint, White Fraxinela, tansy, Yarrow, Dandelion clove, Pomegranate root bark, sourkraut, garlic, pumpkin seeds, papaya seeds, propolis, pomegranate, carrot (1 cup grated carrot 1st thing in the morning), turmeric, pepper, tarragon, thyme, cinnamon, paprika, Cayenne pepper, cloves.

Another article that I read suggested the use of Wobenzym N. taken on an empty stomach, it will dissolve various noxious substances in the bowel and the debris that may be present in the blood. I use it daily. I also use Curcumin 4 caps + Bromelain + Quercetin. I get bouts of big inflammation with the cleanse (more with herbs than meds) so that helps a lot.
    MSM. I read it can be very useful as heals inflammation and ulceration due to parasites and competes with them for binding sites.
    But then, somewhere else, I read to avoid sulfur while doing parasite cleanse, so I’m a bit confused whether to use it or not.

http://www.kitchendoctor.com/parasite_infection/parasite_symptoms.php
    advises the use of Cloves (to make sure to buy not irradiated, hence organic best), Artemisia annua (Sweet Annie). He says that Artemisia absithum (Wormwood) should be used with caution, not as safe as Sweet Annie.
    “I would suggest hitting hard on the days leading up to the full moon and just thereafter and going a bit easier on the last and 1st quarters of the moon.”
    “Once the body is rid of parasites, it needs to recuperate, a program of regeneration of the affected organs should follow.”

Humaworm organ cleanse programs do just that, too. But I think I will choose something that combines cleansing with deep nourishment.
    I like the list of useful foods/spices to incorporate within the program:
    Turmeric (hence my use of Curcumin), green juices, Aloe Vera juice, diet high in green (all those enzymes!!!!), garlic, asafoetida, pumpkin seeds, fresh pineapple (or Bromelain!!), calmyrna figs, coconut oil, sesame oil, Black Cumin Seed (Nigella Sativa -“the seed that cures everything but death”. Swanson sells Black Seed oil at the best price I have seen so far).
    Drink Sesame oil 1tsp throughout the day + add: clove oil + fennel seed oil.
    Fennel seed tea 3 cups a day, esp. towards the end of a cleanse. some..believe it intoxicates parasites, making them less protective & easier to annihilate.

There’s a lot more. But if you are concerned about a break (I AM), you can use some of the suggestions from the above articles.
    As rotating protocols seems to be very helpful here, incorporating many of the above will help! Check out Neem. I think it is worthwhile using while off harder hitters.
    Warm wishes, Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – a lot of info here will look at this in the AM am up with a kidney stone the ER unfortunately we had to go confirmed it is stuck in the eurethra (spelling) am on pain med’s & still feeling it – 6 med’s to take ick! At least it’s temporary – have to see the Uro on Monday.

One thing you didn’t mention is Humaworm has herbs for Lyme to take too grin. I know of other med’s the criticism some of them have is that they don’t go past the GI to other parts of the body – another thing to ponder & be confused over this is not said by Humaworm folks but others – & so far they have not suggested I take other things by them during the break. Other testimonies I read most just did the Humaworm & colon cleanse & then nothing while off & yes they came back to it for more again after their break most of them knowing it is a process.

Best – Jill

cavalier
    Participant

I took massive amt’s of chorella 20 to 30 grams daily for a year & for 2 to 3 yr’s took Chorella in lower dosages & I still had toxic levels of heavy metals – so I don’t feel this helps in that arena much for detox other ways yes.
    Kidney stones stuck hurt – have made me bats
    Jill

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

.. in the AM am up with a kidney stone the ER unfortunately we had to go confirmed it is stuck in the eurethra (spelling) am on pain med’s & still feeling it – 6 med’s to take ick! At least it’s temporary – have to see the Uro on Monday.

Ouch. I’m so sorry.
    Then it means it’s good that you didn’t go on Essiac.
    It should be avoided by people with kidney stones. http://www.annieremedy.com/chart_remedy_php?rem_ID=314

I did miss Lyme formula.
    Lyme & Syphilis Cleansing Formula for 15 days, 60 caps
    Pau D’Arco, Black Walnut, Cloves, Cayenne, Garlic & Barberry

Another mix of potent herbs. I think maybe the dose for a person with strong immunity could be just enough?
    It’s fabulous that they have all those formulas. You never know. Maybe it will be what someone needs to turn the corner, maybe in the acute phase, esp. at the very beginning, it will be totally enough?
    I took over 80 caps within Buhner’s Lyme protocol (including supportive herbs, like Hawthorn, Milk Thistle) in conjunction with abx. I think my Lyme is gone.
    I think they limit the time frame to 2 weeks to make it safe for them, as a business. And I applaud. It IS impossible to treat over the web store. They need to protect themselves. And the formula is strong, so maybe, just maybe it will do it?

I know of other med’s the criticism some of them have is that they don’t go past the GI to other parts of the body

It applies to many pharmaceutical medications for parasites. The program I started just a few days ago mentions at the end fairly small absorption of both pyrantel pamoate and Mebendazole.
    Herbs DO permeate the system. Of course the efficacy depends on dosage and with some herbs, on the level of stomach acid and bile. For that reason Buhner advised the use of tinctures. But it is impossible for anybody to say that some herb will not be effective because… It may be highly effective for one person and not work for another.

– another thing to ponder & be confused over this is not said by Humaworm folks but others – & so far they have not suggested I take other things by them during the break. Other testimonies I read most just did the Humaworm & colon cleanse & then nothing while off & yes they came back to it for more again after their break most of them knowing it is a process.

I think they would be afraid to suggest that you follow the other programs during the break. Your situation is complicated. They are not your doctors and even those can’t foresee how your body will react. It all comes up again to individual response and how the body can handle infection and medication (herbal and pharmaceutical). I’m sure there are people who get fine after just 1 round (1 month). As most programs suggest a longer usage, it makes sense that many people have to resume the program after a break. I still think (after comparing this program with others and the amount I took myself) that the dosage is rather small. But, hey! it works!!! And it is safer this way. When I was reading the parasite thread on RBF some people said they were going to take a more aggressive formula (I did not notice such on the web) the second time around. It makes excellent sense, too.

Good luck Jill with whatever you are doing!
    Krys

Krys
    Participant

Hi Jill,
    I hope the stone is out and that you are no longer in pain and are healing well. πŸ™‚

@cavalier wrote:

IF I hear from her I will post what she says as like you I’m having a hard time with the time lapse in between
    …IF you do hear from your ND please do let me know!

The answer I received is: “I have never heard of parasites developing resistance to herbs either.”
    I don’t know if she is an ND or a customer support person from an ND’s web store (I found very potent anti-parasitic tinctures there, containing potent, but considered toxic, anti-parasitic herbs).

I’ve just ordered Humaworm! πŸ˜‰
    I had to stop pharmaceutical anti-parasitics. My eyes turned yellow. I think it’s not so much due to the meds themselves but more the state of my liver and bile ducts. I think it could happen on herbal formula, too, if the die-off was big?
    I’ve also just made my own, out of old herbs that I had at home, version of Humaworm (it only lacked laxatives, so I put Triphala instead) to tie me over until the fresh one arrives.

You do not have mycoplasma infection, but for those who do, one of Buhner’s systemic antibacterials for mycoplasma, Houttuynia [pronounced “hoo-TY-nee-ah”] is anthelmintic and larvacidal among its long range of actions (antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, anthelminthic, larvacidal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticancer, immunomodulatory, astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, hypogycemic, laxative, depuritive, analgesic, hemostatic, antitussive, antileukemic, and ophthalmic).

There’s a very long list of what it’s active against, but Cpn is not listed. πŸ™
    It has shown no toxicity even at very large dosages. It could be difficult to ingest in its powdered /tincture/tea form: to many people it tastes like rotten fish.
    The easiest way to take it is by tinctures (yuck!) or to encapsulate it oneself (nobody is selling it in caps yet).

Speedy recovery on all levels,
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – I got the Lyme version from Humaworm & I believe it’s doing something. I am using Charcoal as well to help absorb & rid of the toxins & garbage.
    You are only on this for 2 wk’s & then go off for a month I think (not looking at the directions now) then cycle back on. I will do the humaworm after the 2 wk’s I feel that much of a break is doable still. I am using DMSA as well still 3 days a week 2 more weeks to go on that but I have a feeling I will need to do this longer but doc wants to check my levels of heavy metals then.
    I got the stent out which was pretty painful so Im glad that’s over with it meant a 2nd anesthesia & I have felt that am still a bit weak but getting there.

Best – Jill

Krys
    Participant

Thank you, Jill.
    I’m learning from you!
    How do you manage to avoid constipation on activated charcoal?
    The Lyme herbs contain antimicrobials (Pau D’Arco, Black walnut, Cloves, Cayenne, Garlic, Barberry), so yes, you would feel them working! Going through all of the protocols should make the 3 month break not really much of a break.
    I’m 3rd week on Humaworm and I don’t want to be OFF longer than a few days. But I’d like to stop Black walnut, cloves and a couple more for a few weeks/months. So I’m still researching protocols from different healing traditions …and still don’t know what to do? πŸ˜• I need something gentler on the gut, gentle on the liver but systemic at the same time.

I’ve found an Ayurvedic formula: http://www.sacred-medicine.org/sms_products/sms_parasiteherbs.php but it still contains some herbs I’d like to take a break from. And again, you (may) repeat the cycles again and again. So it means it could go on forever. The names are awesome!
    #1. Arjuna’s Arrows. To be used at the begining of the cycle for 1-2 days. !oz tincture of Galangal, Bllack Walnut, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cayenne in distilled water, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin with Essential oils of Coriander, Lemon and Lime.
    #2. Dragon’s dreams – to be used for 4-5 days. Sweet annie, Burdock, Astragalus, Milk Thistle, Cleavers, Sarsparilla, Yarrow, Yellow Dock, Dragon’s Blood.
    #3. Phoenix Rising – use for about 1 week, then you can repeat the cycle. Galagal, Isatis, Echinacea, Propolis, Astragalus, Hawthorn berries, Tamarind, Turmeric, Red Root, Cayenne with Essential Oil of Lemon.
    I guess the most appealing part is the names! πŸ˜†

“Paracleanse” from http://www.ayurvedicbazaar.com//parasites.php does not contain Black Walnut, Wormwood, cloves, etc. Ingredients: Vidanga herb, Neem leaf, Kutaja bark, Ajamoda seed, Amalaki fruit, Binhitake fruit, Haritaki fruit, Black Pepper fruit, Ginger root, Pippali fruit, Asafoetida.
    I liked the description of all the individual herbs, their parasiticidal and also restorative function, removal of toxins, and even improving the complexion! πŸ˜€
    This sounds very attractive: “Paracleanse is a synergistic blend of the most effective antiparasitic herbs in the Auyrvedic pharmacopeia.” 90 tablets $18.50
    Descriptions of individual herbs are very interesting. It does not state if a break is needed. I only wonder if altogether (with everything I’ve already taken) it maybe too much? Maybe one should take it easy for a while before starting it? I have no Ayurvedic doc to consult. India has more than a fair share of parasite problems, so if this formula is one of their most effective ones, I’d like to learn more about it.

Did you hear from your docs re.: resistance to herbs?
    An ocean of health,
    Krys

Krys
    Participant

Chaga mushroom seems to be an excellent one to take during the break. Maybe even continuously?
    http://www.chagamountain.com/health-benefits.html
    “In addition to being used as an anti-cancer, Chaga has demonstrated anti-HIV, anti-bacterial, anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory and anthelmintic properties. Chaga is also antiviral, antifungal, anti-microbial and anti-Candida. Chaga is immune system modulator as well as an adaptogen and has the highest level of superoxide dismutase or SOD detected in any food or herb in the world.”
    Just some suppliers:
    amazon – Siberian Chaga 1lb – $34.99
    http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/c.php scroll down to Chaga, Nov. special 1lb – 27.20, powdered $35
    http://www.znaturalfoods.com/Mushroom-Powders 1lb – $24.99
    http://www.floridaherbhouse.com/chaga-mushrooms-wildharvested-p-2896.html 1lb – 34.99
    http://www.fungusamongus.com/bulk-dried-mushrooms/minnesota-chaga-1-lb/ 1lb – $38

Making one’s own tincture will be the most economical way to take it.
    The easiest, more expensive, is to brew a tea.
    From fungusamongus.com: “For a simple way to brew tea, take 1/4 lb of chaga chunks ( roghly a good sized handful), put them in a pot with 1 gallon of water, bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the chunks and freeze them. For next use, boil for 40 minutes, for 3rd time boil for 1 hour.
    To change up the flavor, add cinnamon, clove, and chopped ginger root. To do this, add your flavor of choice to 1 quart of water, boil for 10 minutes. Strain then add to chaga mixture.”
    It supposedly tastes very good when mixed with cocoa, ice-cream on top optional. πŸ˜‰

Just a tempting idea!
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Wow I can post ! πŸ˜€ I am still on Ivermectin I have one more week to go it’s 7 days on 2 days off for 5 wk’s this has been killing off sevrl types of the buggers! I then will rotate in another method – but i will remain after the 5 wks on Ivermectin but only 2 days a week for some time to come. It’s Dr K’s protocol in Seattle Wa. I am using EDTA 1600 mgs with glutathione for the heavy metals suppositories every other day still. My high lead levels were caused by Osteoporisis lead coming from the bones into the circulation this bone loss was caused by my low thyroid as i was still not on enuf thyroid medicine – My High BP which no BP med would control for long then I would be switched & then after a few mo;s my BP would rise again I kept saying the BP meds not working must mean another root problem I suspected thyroid but doc;s werent testing all 4 levels which they needed too. ‘Now the bone loss will stop so the lead levels will stop coming into the circulation and I can keep working on getting this high levels down my veins just wont handle IVs still so I am making do – i did DMSA capsules before this by a doc but I need to keep on longer still. I am feeling better slowly but I was just feeling better after the kidney stone surgery and my dog cut right in front of my feet as I was walking I fell over her and landed on my full weight on my left knee so i have 2 fractures in my knee and tore the bursa It’s very impairing but I’m here.
    Oddly, Ivermectin has been reported to be helpful in curing Lyme disease for folks – so well see after I am done with the 5 wk’s of Ivermectin I will repeat a CD57 test to see where I am at – between the parasites & the lead & heavy metals I was really stop gapped from ABX being effective as well as my immune without enuf thyroid med. I am still doing LDA for my immune & this helps fight Lyme too I have had 3 injections it takes at least 6 to 8 to begin to see full affects but I can tell it’s helping.
    I have a lot of work but I feel I am on the right path & I will test along the way to be sure.

Happy New Year – Jill

Krys
    Participant

Welcome back, Jill!!! I’m glad you succeeded at logging in and posting at last!
    Congratulations on making it through 4 weeks of Ivermectin and on fabulous solving of your challenges. You rock!!! πŸ˜€ 😎 πŸ˜› I wish you great luck in speedy regain of your health. I’m sure you’ll get there and I hope it will be soon! 😎

In your first post on this thread you said:

I was doing some reading on past posts about Humaworm today. It was not clear though as many folks talked about using this product but I found no follow up posts to say if this worked for folks or not very well…

My guess is that there are no people for whom it worked and that they do not want to discourage others and thus prefer to keep quiet. I feel the same way and therefore I mean it to be my last post on this thread.
    I’ve read most if not all posts on various parasites forums and investigated all kinds of products. I have not come across 1 single post that claimed total success with Humaworm. All people saw the evidence of parasites, the problem persisted after 1 month of herbs and the parasites scattered, with the problem becoming systemic.
    Some herbs in the formula cancel each other out, some are used for the name only, like garlic which is highly effective when freshly crushed but not (very) effective in its dried form. I don’t want to list all my issues with this website.

I think those who investigate various means to eradicate parasites should consider starting with the big guns. Their chances of clearing the problem are much higher with abx and the chance of keeping the parasites from scattering is also much better. Though it is very probable that the parasites already live all over the body, the digestive tract being just one of the places they inhabit.
    If it’s a simple case of pinworms the dx and tx is very simple. Many others take a little longer to treat, but are fairly easy.
    The best parasite protocols for more complicated cases ( I guess chronic disease patients will usually fall under this category):
    http://www.michaelharrah.us/parasite-protocol/protocol/168-dr-klinghardt-parasite-protocol
    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i
    For strogyloidiasis, 6 additional Jamaican herbs: mimosa, love wead, vervine, chicken weed and breadfruit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2082565 and Paederia Foetida (Eng.: Chinese Flower, Hindi: Gandaprasarini) http://www.krishnaherbals.com/paederia-foetida.html, Asafoetida (Ferula Assafoetida) – I found about that one in a patent description: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20120231032, Culantro (Eryngium foetidum) or rather Eryngial, a patented extract of Culantro http://www.thefloweringgarden.com/culantro.htm

Interesting graph comparing the efficacy of various herbs against infective agents (parasites): http://reedbird.com/ref/herbs-as-anthelmintics.pdf

In case somebody needs it, this is the most comprehensive listing of all herbs that are antiparasitic, anthelmintic, vermifuge, parasticide (those are not the same actions πŸ˜• ):
    antiparasitic: http://herbpathy.com/Action-of-Antiparasitic-Cid516
    anthelminitic: http://herbpathy.com/action-of-Anthelmintic-Cid295
    parasiticide: http://herbpathy.com/Action-of-Parasiticide-Cid571
    vermifuge: http://herbpathy.com/Action-of-Vermifuge-Cid60
    You can click on the individual herb to find the constituents, what it is effective against, what to combine it with. There are all kinds of recipes given, including for acne.

I’ve tried Chinese herbs and found them not effective at all. Even combining 3 different formulas seemed like good food for the demons. The reason is probably fear of toxicity and adverse reactions by the internet stores.
    I would think that the countries suffering from parasite infestation must have good working formulas, but the information I’ve found does not mention which herbs can be taken for prolonged periods of time. Auyrvedic docs specify 4 years long treatment, but the herbal mixtures sold in various web stores again mention a break after 2-4 weeks. So, not really useful if we want to cure the problem.

Helpful articles:
    1. http://www.preventionandhealing.com/articles/Parasite_Remedies_Guidelines_for_Taking_Medication.pdf

Herbal parasite remedies are generally not strong enough to kill deeply embedded parasites in the body. I often add prescription parasite medication and homeopathic intestinal parasite remedies to have maximum killing effect. Most parasites have a very complex life cycle outside of the intestinal tract and require a relatively high dose and multiple treatments….Rife frequency generator does not permeate deeply enough into the organs like liver and gallbladder. It might be partially effective at best.

2. http://www.betterhealthguy.com/yu-conference
    Dr. K.: – ”

-2 antiparasitic drugs cross the blood brain barrier – Alinia and Albenza
    -Metal-enriched parasites cannot be addressed by the immune system
    – Parasites modulate the immune system and can impact TNF-alpha, TGF-1, IL-6, and CRP.
    -Elimination requires work from both ends (orally and enemas) and radical toxin elimination.
    – Parasites in us extract toxins in the system but live in us at a price. Immune dysregulation results. Parasites primarily are there to save us but at a price. It is an uneasy alliance.
    -Getting a parasite out as a whole is the strongest detox treatment you can do. The metals within the parasite all come out with it.”

3. http://www.betterhealthguy.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=76
    Dr. K.:

-Opportunistic infections ..parasites, the elephant in the living room. ..lungworm. Adults and children both have this microscopic roundworm that is immuno-suppressive. Ivermectin and inhaled alcohol or SSKI is used but is a difficult treatment that needs to be done for 1-2 years.
    – Medical drugs are more benign for parasite treatment than natural options. Primarily use medical drugs.
    – Parasite treatments:
    — Rectal atremisinin and garlic via suppository
    — Oral mimosa pudica 1-2 grams twice daily
    — Frequent enemas and colonics and no grain, no sugar diet
    — Lyme cocktail
    — Biltricide, Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, Albendazole, Alinia, Metronidazole, Tinidazole, rectal and oral MMS

Some other useful info I’ve come across:
    – Use the proteolytic enzymes, Bromezyme and Wobenzyme between the meals to help dissolve extra mucous lining in the bowel that parasites are hiding in. Do it especially if there are indication that this is so: distended abdomen and lots of sup (yellow, greasy goop) on the tongue and if you are sensitive to meds. Largish doses: 6 Wobenzyme 2 times a day.
    – 3 TBSP of cold pressed oil a day
    – Ornithine for helping with ammonia toxicity (from a website based on Hulda Clark: http://www.luckinlove.com/parasitecure.htm). Ammonia, excreted by parasites, is toxic to the brain and other tissues, causes insomnia and anxiety. I’ve tried it. It helps.
    – Alkalize. Parasites thrive in acidic environment and change the terrain into acidic to suit their needs.

May we all regain great, vibrant health and happy, joyous hearts,
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Humaworm didn’t work well enough for me – I am following Dr K’s protocol using the bigger guns with antiworming med’s once I get to 5 wk’s which I am into of the Ivermectin – then it will be twice a week for one to 2 yr’s still with the Ivermectin due to the fact I have strongyolides as one of the monsters.

I have 5 of the anti parasite med’s that Dr K recommends that you listed below Krys – one I read had too manhy adverse risks to it’s use. When I get done with the 5 week’s I then transition in the next but will still use Ivemectin twice a week for some time to come. I’m still seeing creatures flukes and others randomly the EDTA and glutathione combined suppository and milk thistle and dandelion other detox herbs helps. Fleets as well.

Best news is I no longer have a white thickly coated tongue this is a sign of parasites not just candida although the 2 are often intertwined. It didn’t happen right away into this treatment but after the 3rd to 4th week in I now have a pink tongue that looks great healthy – even hubby admits something is working as I have more energy, until my dog tripped me fracturing my knee in 2 places.

Best – Jill

cavalier
    Participant

One of the exciting benies of Ivemectin is people claim it gets rid of Lyme if you take it long enuf.
    I will retest myself to see where I am at – once I am thru the 1st leg of 5 wk’s of Ivermectin.
    it’s 7 days on & 2 days off so not really a true 5 wk’s it’s longer than a calendar month. Then it’s still a ongoing process of Ivermectin for 2 days a week for 1 to 2 yr’s for the strongyolides to keep the numbers at bay.

Jill

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.